Alta, WY
First Name
Dana
Last Name
Ramos
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7EXK
Without going into to much detail on a forum. My AFSC locks me into AFSOC only aircraft maintenance.

Sent from my XT1575 using OB Talk mobile app
Right on. Only asked b/c I lived down there for years so figures you had to be out of Pensacola NAS or Eglin AFB. Not a bad area to be in if you like the beach though.

AdventureWithDanan

Local Expert, Florida USA
Investor

Pathfinder II

Safety Harbor, FL, USA
First Name
Danan
Last Name
Coleman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W3AWD
Service Branch
CERT

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

am I to assume the "region" thing refers to the US? will there be stickers / decals for other places / countries?
No, it is not US specific. And Yes, it will spread worldwide with patches and stickers down the road. Canada is already in the works, and Queensland AU is already up and running.

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

how long before the mighty UK is included?
There is not a specific schedule yet for the rest of the world. Getting the US regions up and running 9and in some cases adopting existing groups) has been exciting, a bit of trial and error, and a learning curve. Adding regions, Ambassadors, Facebook groups, etc. should get smoother and happen faster as we progress.

We'll get to everyone, we just can't say when yet. :)

Defender 90 Keith

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Plymstock, Plymouth, UK
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Pierce
Member #

There is not a specific schedule yet for the rest of the world. Getting the US regions up and running 9and in some cases adopting existing groups) has been exciting, a bit of trial and error, and a learning curve. Adding regions, Ambassadors, Facebook groups, etc. should get smoother and happen faster as we progress.

We'll get to everyone, we just can't say when yet. :)
it's OK, I understand things are busy. Additionally as we are pretty low down alphabetically it's going to take some time. at least we should beat Zimbabwe.

Reactions: Luis Merlo