Overland Bound Regions!

• HTML tutorial

IronPappy

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Huntsville, AL
Member #

What's your number? I can add it for you.
Steve, I have no idea...I just paid for it in the store on the 27th, but never received an email or any information.

I'm also trying to make sure that my account is working on all of my devices, and using my PC, I am accessing everything fine (I'm writing this at work on my PC). However, when I try to logon with my phone (using Safari), it says invalid login credentials. I'm also logged on to the OB Talk app, and I'm fine on that as well.....help plz :)

Last edited:

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Steve, I have no idea...I just paid for it in the store on the 27th, but never received an email or any information.
I found you in the database, and have added your member number to your profile (#10787) and activated your member account. You should now be able to access the Member forums and map.

As far as logging on with your phone, I can't offer an answer. I know that Safari can save login info to Keychain, so maybe it saved a wrong password. You can try changing your password, but of course you would need to reenter it on all of your devices.

Reactions: IronPappy

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

@IronPappy
I left this window open while I was away for a couple hours, and posted the above reply. It was only after that I reloaded and found an entire conversation had occurred. I'm glad it worked for you.

Reactions: IronPappy

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

S

So just say I can do that and you are in?
They do say 1 volunteer is better than 10 pressed men!
You can absolutely raise your hand and say, "I can do it." Doesn't mean you will be selected. Historically we've contacted folks we see as leaders in the community to see if they were interested and then started the vetting process. Feel free to shoot any one of us a PM to chat about ambassadorship, if you want to throw your hat in the ring.

Reactions: Polaris Overland

blackntan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Uk. 53.4084 N 2 .9916W.
First Name
Black
Last Name
Tan
Member #

Service Branch
Boys brigade
AMBASSADOR Person who can mediate , facilitate , yet hesitate think and adudicate , stand tall when need be , stand in the back ground yet bet notitised
Be nutural But on the side of commen sence. Respect other cultures while promoting there own , AMBASSADOR

Reactions: Old Griz

blackntan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Uk. 53.4084 N 2 .9916W.
First Name
Black
Last Name
Tan
Member #

Service Branch
Boys brigade
I can usualy Figure out a person by there posts , the people who join in the banter , the knowlegable , the information seeker etc Ive been on loads of sites The aussy sites are the best. No nonsence but good Humoured but knowledgeable , DONT LET THIS SITE BECOME A REGIMENTAL MEMBERS ONLY OLD SCHOOL SELF PONTIFICATING PLACE WERE. ITS LED BY ANORAKS

POLARIS OVERLAND. AMBASSORDOR GETS MY VOTE IF ITS A DEMOCRATIC SYSTEM THAT IS BnT

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

I can usualy Figure out a person by there posts , the people who join in the banter , the knowlegable , the information seeker etc Ive been on loads of sites The aussy sites are the best. No nonsence but good Humoured but knowledgeable , DONT LET THIS SITE BECOME A REGIMENTAL MEMBERS ONLY OLD SCHOOL SELF PONTIFICATING PLACE WERE. ITS LED BY ANORAKS

POLARIS OVERLAND. AMBASSORDOR GETS MY VOTE IF ITS A DEMOCRATIC SYSTEM THAT IS BnT
Unfortunately its not a democratic system. (I've opened a can with that remark and anxiously await the flaming I shall receive for it) But your recommendation is noted. As for the rest, I can assure you we aren't moving towards a "MEMBERS ONLY OLD SCHOOL SELF PONTIFICATING PLACE" The forums are still free, rally point doesn't require a membership to use, and all articles posted to the site are there for anyone to view. And, to date, I am unaware of anyone having been banned (I'm an admin so I can see that stuff); even though there have been a couple who I know would have been blocked from other sites/forums I am a part of (and no, you aren't one of them).

@Polaris Overland if you are serious about being involved in a role of leadership/ambassadorship please send myself or @Steve pm. We would love to chat with you about that.

Last edited:

Defender 90 Keith

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Plymstock, Plymouth, UK
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Pierce
Member #

Unfortunately its not a democratic system. (I've opened a can with that remark and anxiously await the flaming I shall receive for it) But your recommendation is noted. As for the rest, I can assure you we aren't moving towards a "MEMBERS ONLY OLD SCHOOL SELF PONTIFICATING PLACE" The forums are still free, rally point doesn't require a membership to use, and all articles posted to the site are there for anyone to view. And, to date, I am unaware of anyone having been banned (I'm an admin so I can see that stuff); even though there have been a couple who I know would have been blocked from other sites/forums I am a part of (and no, you aren't one of them).

@Polaris Overland if you are serious about being involved in a role of leadership/ambassadorship please send myself or @Steve pm. We would love to chat with you about that.
What Ambassador Roles are you trying to fill? I thought we already had a UK Ambassador! Surely we're not having sub UK Regional Ambassaors (England, Ireland, Scitland and Wales) after the issues that took place about having individual Patches made for the UK.

Please clarify

Reactions: Polaris Overland