• HTML tutorial

roamingtimber

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

North Cascades, Washington
Member #

I was thinking something like this:
http://www.moosejaw.com/moosejaw/shop/product_Moosejaw-Flag_10085467_10208_10000001_-1_

Moosejaw has had a lot of success with it, lots of their customers have taken the flags around the world and sent back pictures, if a retail company can get that kind of response from customers, a community like this ought to do at least as well. I'd charge more than a buck, but that's just me, I'd say you need to at least break even.

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
I was thinking something like this:
http://www.moosejaw.com/moosejaw/shop/product_Moosejaw-Flag_10085467_10208_10000001_-1_

Moosejaw has had a lot of success with it, lots of their customers have taken the flags around the world and sent back pictures, if a retail company can get that kind of response from customers, a community like this ought to do at least as well. I'd charge more than a buck, but that's just me, I'd say you need to at least break even.
Do people leave the flag at the site or take a photo with it, then take it home?

M

IronPercheron

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Sweeny Texas
Member #

You take it with you. Leave no trace, take only pictures and memories. I suppose you could tack one to the wall in certain types of bars though...
My local watering hole is lookin a lil low... lets spice it up with some black n gold (yellow really)....

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Robby

roamingtimber

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

North Cascades, Washington
Member #

I just did a short trip, took a bunch of Instagram shots featuring the OB logo. I used either the sticker on my Jeep, my hat or my patch on my pack. Had to be pretty creative. An Expedition Flag would have come in handy. I think yellow and black would pop best in photos, but that's just my 2 cents.

Reactions: Michael

Corrie

Rank VII
Staff member
Founder 500
Supporter

Protector II

Placer County, California, United States
First Name
Corrie
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

No pressure. You're doing a great job. I couldn't imagine running this circus. Thanks for all you do.
I'm jumping on this! [emoji41]

Adding to our new product list and will probably nudge it to the top!

Sent from my iPhone using Overland Bound Talk

Reactions: Robby and Tim