Overland Bound Expedition Flags

• HTML tutorial

toxicity_27

US MidWest Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Member II

Minnesota
Member #

Definitely #1. As far as the smaller one goes maybe do both a square and triangle to give some choice? See how those sell and then maybe only offer he one that sold best? I know you guys are paying for this out of your own pocket but just an idea.

Reactions: Michael

rixham

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Frederick, MD
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Rixham
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC3NAZ
@Michael The Mid Atlantic Overland Festival (MAOF) is August 11-14. Do you think we will have any flags ready by then?

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
@Michael The Mid Atlantic Overland Festival (MAOF) is August 11-14. Do you think we will have any flags ready by then?
I believe so. I just send the following proof to the manufacturer to confirm they can reproduce this. There are just a couple more questions to resolve. Mainly, will they be able to reproduce the yellow color of the reinforced side with rivets. We're cose. By August? Yes definitely. This flag is large, 5' X 3'

M

LeakingTreadFlagFinal.jpg

vegasjeepguy

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Gravette, AR, USA
Member #

I believe so. I just send the following proof to the manufacturer to confirm they can reproduce this. There are just a couple more questions to resolve. Mainly, will they be able to reproduce the yellow color of the reinforced side with rivets. We're cose. By August? Yes definitely. This flag is large, 5' X 3'

M

View attachment 3750
Do you have an approximate cost realizing this is a first run and small batch?

Reactions: Michael

First State Overland

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Delaware
Member #

M

View attachment 3750
Awesome!. I was thinking of using a flagpole, but I might drape this across my front windshield instead. (Thought - window shades with the logo could be made of cheap card board and would ID other OBers)

For those going to MAOF, please stop by and introduce yourself!

Reactions: rixham

Winterpeg

CDN Prairie Ambassador
Staff member
Launch Member

Influencer II

Winnipeg, MB
Member #

I like this idea and I would get one.
I'm assuming the flag and colours would be UV resistant and not fade too quickly?

rixham

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Frederick, MD
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Rixham
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC3NAZ

M

View attachment 3750
Awesome!!!! Put me on the list for 1

-r

Reactions: NorthStar96

rixham

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Frederick, MD
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Rixham
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC3NAZ
Awesome!. I was thinking of using a flagpole, but I might drape this across my front windshield instead. (Thought - window shades with the logo could be made of cheap card board and would ID other OBers)

For those going to MAOF, please stop by and introduce yourself!
I'll look for you at MAOF!

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
OK, here is a flag update. I found a manufacturer after going through quite a few. I am having two types made (this is a test). I'm making:

10 3-layer double-sided 3'X5' flags
10 Single sided 2'X3' Flags

I should receive them by the end of May, then determine if the quality is good enough to sell!

Here are the proofs:

2016-05-13_2227.png