Galt, California
First Name
Markus
Last Name
Fowler
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6DZM
Thanks for the response. Is the trip open for all to attend?
Yes, anyone can attend, just have them go the rally point and RSVP. Kinda new to this, I have only done day trips so far and I am still learning.

Nozz

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Bay Area CA
Member #

There was a rally point event for Elk Grove at 7 tonight. Was that a mistake? It disappeared when I just double checked

Offroadtails

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate II

Galt, California
First Name
Markus
Last Name
Fowler
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6DZM
There was a rally point event for Elk Grove at 7 tonight. Was that a mistake? It disappeared when I just double checked
The Elk Grove monthly meeting has been on 3rd Thursday since 2019. Last month it was on the 15th. This month it is on the 19th. But as I just checked and you are right it is on for today. i am not sure how that got changed. I will reach out to see what happened as to why it was removed. I sent you my cell number in a message to reach me directly If you need to contact me.

Offroadtails

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate II

Galt, California
First Name
Markus
Last Name
Fowler
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6DZM
I would to thank everyone who came out this weekend for the Masonic/Bodie/Mono lake run. Pics and hopefully some drone footage to follow.

Last edited:

Offroadtails

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate II

Galt, California
First Name
Markus
Last Name
Fowler
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6DZM
Good Evening,

we will be meeting this Thursday the 19th of August at Steve’s Pizza, 7 PM. Some how on the calendar it was switched to the 15th which was today.

Thank you

Offroadtails

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate II

Galt, California
First Name
Markus
Last Name
Fowler
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6DZM
Hello Everyone,

Our next monthly meeting will next Thursday the 16th of September at 7PM in Steve’s Pizza in Elk Grove. I would like to get this meetup back up and running with monthly meetings, day runs and some over nighters. Please come early if you would like to have dinner and get to know other members or check out their rigs. Thank you and see you on The 16th.

Reactions: Doc Runner

Offroadtails

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate II

Galt, California
First Name
Markus
Last Name
Fowler
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6DZM
Hello everyone,

i have been out of town the last weeks and I forgot to Rally Point an overnight camping this weekend.

We will meet at 8am this Saturday at the RALEY’s gas station parking lot.
camping spot is just above Arnold.

if you are interested please message me.

Doc Runner

Rank IV

Advocate III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Phil
Last Name
Baleria
Member #

Service Branch
Navy
Hello everyone,

i have been out of town the last weeks and I forgot to Rally Point an overnight camping this weekend.

We will meet at 8am this Saturday at the RALEY’s gas station parking lot.
camping spot is just above Arnold.

if you are interested please message me.
Raleys gas station in Galt*

See those of you going tomorrow!

Reactions: Offroadtails

Doc Runner

Rank IV

Advocate III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Phil
Last Name
Baleria
Member #

Service Branch
Navy
[/QUOTE]
Here is a picture from the trip on Saturday. We ended up finding a few places to do a few group camps. It was nice to get out.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, I can’t see the pictures from our scout trip. Maybe it’s my phone..

Doc Runner

Rank IV

Advocate III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Phil
Last Name
Baleria
Member #

Service Branch
Navy
I’d like to come out this Thursday, I met Phil a few weeks ago.
Hello again John! This is Phil. Glad you’re going to be able to make it out for meetup!

I’ll be missing this one as I’m down in Monterey for another few days, but I’ll be trying to make it back in time for the 23-24th trip. If I don’t see you this trip, will see ya next meet(or around the neighborhood).

Offroadtails

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate II

Galt, California
First Name
Markus
Last Name
Fowler
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6DZM
There is a Ham Cram in Stockton Ca, on 11 December 2021. Please visit W6SF.org and click the ham cram button. I confirm with the club tonight that it is on. The website still has its October one listed. contact me if you have questions.

Offroadtails

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate II

Galt, California
First Name
Markus
Last Name
Fowler
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6DZM
This meet up has fallen off the calendar and no longer shows up as a rally point. Maybe in the new year we can give this a fresh start. if anyone is willing please put to Ken.

Doc Runner

Rank IV

Advocate III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Phil
Last Name
Baleria
Member #

Service Branch
Navy
This meet up has fallen off the calendar and no longer shows up as a rally point. Maybe in the new year we can give this a fresh start. if anyone is willing please put to Ken.
So no go for tonight?

It seems if you don’t manually go into forum threads for a week or two, you won’t be notified of new posts on watched threads..

Offroadtails

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate II

Galt, California
First Name
Markus
Last Name
Fowler
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6DZM
This may be the last opportunity to get your Amateur Radio License before the FCC imposes the new $35 license/upgrade fee... Get Your Ham Radio License in Just 1 Saturday!
Saturday, December 11, 2021
8:15am-3:30pm – Doors Open at 7:45 AM
Stockton Fire Station #2
110 W Sonora St, Stockton, CA 95202
TEST ONLY SESSION AT 3:00 PM
Our “HamCram” Technique has a Better Than 97% Pass Rate
To register or for more information visit www.w6sf.org/hamcram.html or
call John Litz at 209-323-4028 - Sponsored by Stockton Delta Amateur Radio Club, Reid-Stevens Memorial Radio Club, Laurel VEC
You can get your Amateur Radio License in a
single day using our proven technique. No
Morse code test is required! Thousands have gotten their licenses at our events by studying the actual questions and
answers, some of which will appear on the FCC
exam given at the end of the day. No memorization is required. With the HamCram technique the answer that “looks right” usually is. More than 90 percent of
students pass their license exam on their very
first try. This is NOT a ham radio training course. You
will not understand ham radio when you complete HamCram. You will, however, be licensed and able to learn from other hams at your own pace.
HamCram is an easy way for emergency workers (paid and volunteer), CERT team members and others who might use Amateur Radio in an emergency to get their licenses. It is also an excellent way for current hams to help family members get their licenses. There is no easier or quicker way to get a ham license. HamCram is for persons seeking their first license (Technician Class) as well as current hams seeking to upgrade from Technician to General Class or General Class to Extra. We ask for a donation of $20 to cover the
Study Session Materials. There is no cost to take the Amateur Radio License Exam.
Limited Seating – Pre-registration is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
If you have ever wanted to get your license (or know someone who should), now’s the time!
Register www.w6sf.org/hamcram.html

RoarinRow

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
Hi Jeff,

So the EG group will meet tomorrow at 6:30'ish at Steve's Pizza, instead of the normal every third Thursday, which would have been last Thursday?

Thanks,
Rolando