OutdoorX4 Magazine Issue 11 Has Released

• HTML tutorial

fledwell

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Member #

This post is LONG overdue but I wanted to drop a note to let everyone know that Issue 11 of OutdoorX4 Magazine (outdoor by 4) was released in early October and you can view a 34 page sample by visiting http://issue11.outdoorx4.com.

This issue features Phase 3 of our 100 Series Land Cruiser Family Overlander build as well as a review of Nissan's PRO-4X truck, overland adventure in Idaho, the third part of a multi-part series on photographing your adventures, plus much more!

If you like what you see, pick up a print copy of OutdoorX4 by visiting the website at https://outdoorx4.com/main/product/issue-11/ or use coupon code overlandbound to get a 10% off discount on a one-year print/digital subscription!

fledwell

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Member #

Now I will be checking my mail twice a day for the next two weeks...
You should have issue 11 as it went out back in late October. That said, issue 12 goes to press on Monday, 11/23 and will ship next Friday, 11/27, so be on the lookout for that issue in the next few weeks. :)

Reactions: Michael

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

@fledwell Is the coupon code only available on the one year subscription? I just tried purchasing 3 years, and it wouldn't work.

Thanks,
Steve

fledwell

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Member #

Thanks! I just placed an order for three years and a patch.
Steve
Wonderful! Thanks a ton for the support. Your first issue, along with your patch, will ship out late next week once we receive the boxes from our printer. Cheers!

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Steve, I just fixed the coupon to work for subscriptions up to three years. Give it a shot and thanks a ton...cheers!
Arrrg! You had to have known yesterday when you posted this that I'd get an email today that there was 25% off instead of 10%, saving me an additional $10!

fledwell

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Member #

Arrrg! You had to have known yesterday when you posted this that I'd get an email today that there was 25% off instead of 10%, saving me an additional $10!
Steve, we decided to do this earlier this morning. No worries though. We extended your subscription one-issue through Issue 30 so you're set through the end of 2018. :)

Reactions: Steve

fledwell

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Member #

Done. Thanks for giving me the motivation to get off my backside and get my subscription in, hate driving to the other side of town to pick up a copy.
That's awesome! Thanks for the support. :)