Advocate II

Wagoner County, Oklahoma
First Name
Buddy
Last Name
NLN
Service Branch
Resigned EMT-B
Is this at the dam orv area or do you stay at the state park?
Sorry for the delay in response, I dont always get notifications. I stay in Porum (by the dam) when Im there. My mom owns the Sinclair gas station In Porum landing. Im there most weekends either helping or hindering depending on how you look at it LOL.

Reactions: KDC and Iwata77

KDC

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Lawton, OK
Member #

Sorry for the delay in response, I dont always get notifications. I stay in Porum (by the dam) when Im there. My mom owns the Sinclair gas station In Porum landing. Im there most weekends either helping or hindering depending on how you look at it LOL.
Just drove over it today on 40. I see why you call it the big mud puddle.

Reactions: Bouncer

4.0LitersToFreedom

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Oklahoma City, Ok
Member #

I think we should go ahead and keep our meet up at Cars & Coffee at Crest in Norman for the 13th, Cruiser Corps aren’t available then.
Sounds good to me. I'll create an event for it on here so we can get an idea of who & how many to look for. I have never been to the Norman cars & coffee, am I correct to assume it is the Crest Fresh Market off I-35 & Robinson?

Oklamopar

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Midwest City, OK, USA
First Name
Lester
Last Name
Kono
Member #

July 4th Adventure. Alot of bad and closed roads.

Attachments

OKT4RCPL

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Chandler Oklahoma
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5DVC
Is the meet up still a go for this weekend Coffee and Cars Norman? I am still not sure if I am going to Arkansas Toyota Meet Up for Coffee and Cars, but most likely head over to Arkansas. Hope all had a good and Happy 4th!