Oklahoma overlanders where ya at?

• HTML tutorial

Michael Hyden

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Yukon, OK
Member #

Whoever drives the jeep on the right in the pics I saw driving the other day and was thinking I knew I had seen pics of it on here. I've slept since I saw it so I don't even remember where I spotted it. Possibly in Mustang. Cool looking right for sure.
The Liberty is me! Love and hate all day.

Reactions: Hirvy

3rd_Degree_Adv

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Mustang, OK
First Name
R
Last Name
Burns
Member #

I'm fairly new to OB and was wondering if there is any OK meetups or trail gatherings comming up? I keep seeing reoccurring monthly meetups for other areas, but nothing for OK. I'd sure like to meet some of ya'll and learn a few things.

OkieOverlander

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Noble, Oklahoma
First Name
Trey
Last Name
Kirby
Member #

I'm fairly new to OB and was wondering if there is any OK meetups or trail gatherings comming up? I keep seeing reoccurring monthly meetups for other areas, but nothing for OK. I'd sure like to meet some of ya'll and learn a few things.
Ok is split up by two groups, Tulsa & Okc. It has been over a year since our last meet & greet. I’m down for another!

Reactions: Iwata77

Iwata77

US Multi Region Local Expert OK,KS, MO, AR, TX
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Tulsa, Tulsa County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Kate
Last Name
Iwata
Member #

That makes sense. Seems most organizations split the state like that. I'm in the OKC area, so definitely down for a get-together!
I believe they’re working on finding local reps for the areas right now so more gatherings can occur.

Reactions: OkieOverlander

Iwata77

Launch Member

Pathfinder II

First Name
Kate
Last Name
Iwata
Member #

Ok, I’m going to see if Cruiser Corps would let us have a meet up at their place. Pretty sweet company.
Good idea! They’ve had other gatherings there that look like they’ve gone well. Offroad Addiction hosted when Michael and Corrie came through last year.

Reactions: OkieOverlander

OkieOverlander

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Noble, Oklahoma
First Name
Trey
Last Name
Kirby
Member #

Good idea! They’ve had other gatherings there that look like they’ve gone well. Offroad Addiction hosted when Michael and Corrie came through last year.
Yeah man I forgot it’s already been a year that’s crazy. I’ve been to Cruiser Corps a couple time and they are some great people. We just need bodies now!

Reactions: Iwata77

Iwata77

Launch Member

Pathfinder II

First Name
Kate
Last Name
Iwata
Member #

Yeah man I forgot it’s already been a year that’s crazy. I’ve been to Cruiser Corps a couple time and they are some great people. We just need bodies now!
I haven’t met anyone else in Tulsa, I hear there are some and I’ve seen them on the map but I’ve never seen one in real life lol [emoji17]

Reactions: asturdivan