Oklahoma overlanders where ya at?

• HTML tutorial

4.0LitersToFreedom

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Oklahoma City, Ok
Member #

I think we should go ahead and keep our meet up at Cars & Coffee at Crest in Norman for the 13th, Cruiser Corps aren’t available then.
Sounds good to me. I'll create an event for it on here so we can get an idea of who & how many to look for. I have never been to the Norman cars & coffee, am I correct to assume it is the Crest Fresh Market off I-35 & Robinson?

Oklamopar

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Midwest City, OK, USA
First Name
Lester
Last Name
Kono
Member #

July 4th Adventure. Alot of bad and closed roads.

Attachments

OKT4RCPL

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Chandler Oklahoma
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5DVC
Is the meet up still a go for this weekend Coffee and Cars Norman? I am still not sure if I am going to Arkansas Toyota Meet Up for Coffee and Cars, but most likely head over to Arkansas. Hope all had a good and Happy 4th!

Helipilot2

Rank 0

Contributor I

Oklahoma City
First Name
Cameron
Last Name
Woody
Hey all, new Okie member here. I have absolutely zero overland experience but sold my built CJ5 in October which sat on one tons, full hydro steer, 40s, the works. I have spent the last few years doing crawling in that Jeep but decided to part ways with it since I wasn't using it as much as I would like. Decided to go a different route so the wife and I are building the Tundra as my DD and our weekend vehicle. Full skids front to back are on order, waiting on the lift to be approved for the 2019s, will sit on 35s the first year while I focus on other mods and then will step up to 37s, 4.88s and a rear locker. Bumpers, winch, and sliders will be on around fall, waiting on Victory 4x4 to release their new Tundra full replacement bumpers. As of now I think I am going to opt for the half rack with a tent on it to keep my CG down as much as possible without sticking stuff on the roof. Planning on dabbling with Gaia this next week to see how that all works, I work 7 on 7 off so hoping to meet some people I can enjoy some trips with.

Looks like there is a get together coming up on Saturday, I am totally game to make it out to this. Is the meet happening at just an open parking lot, coffee spot, breakfast joint?