• HTML tutorial

GreenMachine02

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Oakwood, Ohio
Member #

Hey all,

I just recently moved to Dayton, Ohio from Cali. Loving the fall! A couple of buddies and I were looking for a place to do a little light overlanding for 2 days. I have a pretty well equipped FJ, but we will be traveling with a Subaru Forester, so we will need something that he can do. Any help would be appreciated. We are probably going to be doing the trip the first weekend of November. Glad to be here and can't wait to hear of any ideas!

Reactions: scubasteve2002

XMtnman02193

Rank III

Advocate I

Hey all,

I just recently moved to Dayton, Ohio from Cali. Loving the fall! A couple of buddies and I were looking for a place to do a little light overlanding for 2 days. I have a pretty well equipped FJ, but we will be traveling with a Subaru Forester, so we will need something that he can do. Any help would be appreciated. We are probably going to be doing the trip the first weekend of November. Glad to be here and can't wait to hear of any ideas!
Welcome!

Reactions: GreenMachine02

offroadohio

Rank IV

Advocate II

Hey all,

Head to Vinton and hocking county.

There are some mild 4x4 roads there the sub could handle.

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Installed the AEV lift today! 2.5" of pure awesome! Rides so much better. Also can't believe how saggy the old stuff was. I was sitting way lower than stock. @Robfrank thank you so much for this lift and being very helpful when buying it.

Here it is!

Nice!!!! Do you have any before and after of different angle. I'm getting ready to bite the bullet on either a 2.5" or 3" lift kit. Thanks.

scubasteve2002

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Colorado, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Lap
Member #

IMG_0993.JPG IMG_0633.JPG IMG_0884.JPG

Nice!!!! Do you have any before and after of different angle. I'm getting ready to bite the bullet on either a 2.5" or 3" lift kit. Thanks.
Thanks! The first image is after and the last two are before! If you want any other angles let me know. Also to add I have the 275/70/18 BFGoodrich KO2.

Reactions: Jose

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

That's sweet looking!!! I bet handles awesome on and OffRoad.

XMtnman02193

Rank III

Advocate I

I'd be down but I gotta work and also gotta get some motor work done. Thinking the heads need rebuilt or attempt to put new lifters in