Launch Member

Advocate II

Colorado, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Lap
Member #

Any of my Columbus peeps have a CB and what CH do you monitor?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Overland Bound Talk mobile app
Sure do! I use it on my commute from New Albany to Mount Vernon. I monitor 19 since there are lots of truckers on 62/661. I then switch to 4 just incase someone with their Jeep still has it on from an off-roading weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Overland Bound Talk

Roger

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

SW Ohio
Member #

Hello all. Roger here, from Maineville OH, about 22 miles NE of Cincinnati. Retired (well semi retired). Also enjoy kayaking and hiking. I incorporate ham radio QRP into my hiking adventures.

Sent from my iPhone using Overland Bound Talk

Reactions: OhioExplorer

scubasteve2002

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Colorado, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Lap
Member #

Thanks again Scuba Steve! So I saw a black chevy Colorado on the Columbus east side today sporting the OB member badge. I missed the number but I think I have seen it around town so I guess they're local.
No problem buddy! Has it been working better?

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Member #

I grew up NE of Dayton in Logan County. I went to Dayton now and then to see concerts at Hara Arena, which is probably no longer there...

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Member #

It was a dump back then, too. Maybe not the building, but every time I was there , it smelled like cigarettes, weed, and puke.

scubasteve2002

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Colorado, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Lap
Member #

Was thinking of where to post this. Figured this would be the best area to ask.

I live in an apartment and they don't let me do oil changes here. Anyone in the Columbus area have a garage or driveway I could please use? My in-laws are 40minutes away in mount vernon. So the closer the better. Thank you guys even if you can't help.

offroadohio

Rank IV

Advocate II

Sometimes it is easier to pay a shop to do the simple things. I have a garage and still don't change my own oil. Cost $20 to buy cheap oil from the store. Cost $25 at ntb to have them do it (with online coupon)
And they top off other fluids. For me that's a no brainer.

Reactions: RaD Overlanding