Ohio Roll-Call!

• HTML tutorial

CQBSquirrel

Rank II

Member II

Was thinking of where to post this. Figured this would be the best area to ask.

I live in an apartment and they don't let me do oil changes here. Anyone in the Columbus area have a garage or driveway I could please use? My in-laws are 40minutes away in mount vernon. So the closer the better. Thank you guys even if you can't help.
Yup, I sure do. Text me

dubbinchris

Rank VI
Founder 500

Off-Road Ranger I

Westerville, OH
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Knapp
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8WEI
Was thinking of where to post this. Figured this would be the best area to ask.

I live in an apartment and they don't let me do oil changes here. Anyone in the Columbus area have a garage or driveway I could please use? My in-laws are 40minutes away in mount vernon. So the closer the better. Thank you guys even if you can't help.
You're welcome to use my driveway. I'm near the bethel rd exit of 315.

nparker72

Rank IV
Launch Member

Member III

Akron, Ohio
Member #

Im from Akron ohio. I want to go to the expo in NC but it interferes with paramedic school. an Ohio meet would be epic, even if its 5-10 people, id love to know some places you guys go, and where you look for equipment.

XMtnman02193

Rank III

Advocate I

If this meet up were to happen, how would everyone like for it to be done? When I had my jeep, we'd do meet ups at quaker steak and lube in Columbus since it's pretty central for everybody. Or maybe an overnight in Hocking hills, with the possibility of hitting up tar hollow some? I personally don't know tar hollow any.

dubbinchris

Rank VI
Founder 500

Off-Road Ranger I

Westerville, OH
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Knapp
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8WEI
If this meet up were to happen, how would everyone like for it to be done? When I had my jeep, we'd do meet ups at quaker steak and lube in Columbus since it's pretty central for everybody. Or maybe an overnight in Hocking hills, with the possibility of hitting up tar hollow some? I personally don't know tar hollow any.
I'm game for either.

Reactions: dkennedy

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Member #

I'll follow along with any plans folks make, but I'm way the hell up north along the lake.

w_m_photo

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Gahanna, OH
First Name
Walt
Last Name
Middleton
Member #

Sorry, I just saw this thread... I'm from Cincinnati originally. But, I've called Columbus home now for 20 years. I'm actually in Gahanna...
As for a meet and great. Sounds good. Quaker Steak is always good...

That being said, I could always lead a trip down into Vinton County for you guys... I know the tails/roads fairly well and have let many novice trips down there for a couple of jeep clubs.

scubasteve2002

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Colorado, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Lap
Member #

Sorry, I just saw this thread... I'm from Cincinnati originally. But, I've called Columbus home now for 20 years. I'm actually in Gahanna...

That being said, I could always lead a trip down into Vinton County for you guys... I know the tails/roads fairly well and have let many novice trips down there for a couple of jeep clubs.
Do you have an AEV fitted JKU? If so I think I have seen you around! I'm in the New Albany area.

Reactions: w_m_photo

w_m_photo

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Gahanna, OH
First Name
Walt
Last Name
Middleton
Member #

Yes, that's probably me.
She's got a lot of AEV parts but not the suspension...
And, I don't always have the big tires on. I usually have stock size tires on...

Reactions: scubasteve2002

offroadohio

Rank IV

Advocate II

I'm a pretty busy person these days but I would be up for some Tar Hollow riding. I don't have much interest in a true meet and greet such as a restaurant though I'd rather meet on the trail and stand around talking throughout the day as we ride

Reactions: dubbinchris

dubbinchris

Rank VI
Founder 500

Off-Road Ranger I

Westerville, OH
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Knapp
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8WEI

This sounds good. Seems like everyone does the Quaker steak thing, so I'd rather do a trail ride personally.