Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Those that were there last time; what's the campground like? Primitive, porta potties, bath house? Deb's not gonna like it if she's gotta use the 5 gallon can all weekend. Thats more for emergencies.

Thanks!

SLO Rob

Rank VI
Staff member
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder III

San Luis Obispo, CA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Petterson
Member #

Those that were there last time; what's the campground like? Primitive, porta potties, bath house? Deb's not gonna like it if she's gotta use the 5 gallon can all weekend. Thats more for emergencies.

Thanks!
@Steve, It's plush. Hot (coin op) showers too. In the trees, pine needle padded not so level camp spots. Outlets and water here and there...The camp hosts are extremely thorough and obviously proud. Honestly the cleanest public restroom I have ever seen of any kind. There are services/food etc not far away. The sites are all circled around a main meeting place and walking back and forth from your camp to the main camp is on pavement for the most part. Easy Peazey!

If you scroll down on my instagram a little bit you'll see rigs all parked in the camp sites. I woke up too early and wandered the camp and took lots of pictures. SLO_Rob

Some around the outskirts of the main camp...
11856745_1651469305070503_2001416272_n(1).jpg Packed in around the main meeting camp...most weren't this tight.11939377_790841721024643_1255406399_n.jpg

Last edited:

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

I've done my fair share of cat holes, @MTN4RNR. Deb, not so much. ;)

Thanks, @SLO Rob. That's more (nicer) than I expected. She'll be fine with that. I might even try to rent a small camper while we're there (*if* we go.) This would be a perfect time to test out a Cricket Trailer!

SLO Rob

Rank VI
Staff member
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder III

San Luis Obispo, CA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Petterson
Member #

@Steve Heck yeah. It IS a perfect place for that. You may want a couple boards for leveling, but it's super nice and has everything you need in spades.

Meta6981

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member II

Dewey, AZ
First Name
Trevor
Last Name
Emerdinger
Member #

Gonna put in my time off requests and hope i can snag a spot!

Armentac

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Pomona
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Armenta
Member #

Roughly when will the sign ups open up?

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
This would be my first group adventure so I am paying close attention to this thread.

Is there prices posted yet?
Hey all, we've opened the signups to members and will open to the public soon. If you are a member and don't have access to the member forums, let me know! I need to upgrade you!

M

Reactions: Toyotadirtdevil