Supporter

Protector II

Placer County, California, United States
First Name
Corrie
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

We are just over halfway sold out. I'm working with Camp Edison to see how much we can expand into other group sites to open up tickets to more vehicles. (They are cautious about the amount of rigs that will pull in, and I don't blame them. It's Operation 'Make Edison Like Us So We Don't Get Kicked Out'.)

Crispy

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Redmond, OR, USA
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Crisp
Member #

Order # 3166 confirmed. Used PayPal and it seemed too easy. Was their something I missed like a form to fill out :worried::confused:? Or shirt size request?
You'll get an email shortly with the required forms to fill out and a place to enter your shirt size. [emoji1]

Reactions: Mike G

Spyduh

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bay Area
Member #

I want to go bad but I'm going to the Marlin Crawler Roundup (Rubicon) event the weekend before with a bunch of buddies. Anyone happen to going to MC 15th Annual Roundup? Trying to convince the wife to go and bring the kids and we'll take the FZJ80. FZJ80 isnt ready for hard trails yet and still needs lockers and rear tire carrier bumper. As long as there are detours on harder stuff or some one to winch or yank me out of hard spots i'll take the FZJ80. Either that or I'll take the 4runner and do moderate lines. I don't want to roll the 86 4runner with the kids in the back with the convertible top down. Wish me luck in convincing the wife to let me go to both events.