Launch Member

Advocate III

Whitehorse, YT, Canada
First Name
Marcus
Last Name
and Laurie
Member #

Quinn is one of the hardest trails around here. My Baby Jeep Definatly coulnt not wben get into trouble there. I stick to mostly stock friendly trails (OF4WD level 2 and some low level 3). I'd like to get an OB meet together though. Even if there are not enough people interested in the original plan. I know a few places we could get together and camp on crown land.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using OB Talk mobile app
No problem. We'll do a stock trail. I was just curious last time we were there it was being logged quite a bit and was wondering if it was ruined.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

yota2313

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Barrie Ont Canada
Member #

I haven't emailed yet to confirm only because the wife and I just bought our first home. Fun adventurous Tim wants to go but old man responsible Tim is dragging his feet....
When's the cut off date to email your confirmation???

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Incognito27

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Ottawa , Ontario , Canada
Member #

i just got back from a 5 days camping/wheeling trip , did i miss anything? any confirmations or such ? if there is a coffee meet somewhere in the vicinity of Ottawa , i am in for that

Gravel Travel Canada

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Member #

I hate to do this but it has been brought to my attention that this weekend conflicts with several other events.

Vermont Overland Rally
Expo East
OntarioOffroad Charity

It would be rude of me to host an event the same weekend as these other folks.

I propose a date change.... Oct 13-15?

Again I am sorry to do this last minute as I am sure some folks already arranged their busy lives, but I feel it is prudent to change the dates.

Reactions: Baby Jeep Overland

Migu

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Toronto, Canada
Member #

I hate to do this but it has been brought to my attention that this weekend conflicts with several other events.

Vermont Overland Rally
Expo East
OntarioOffroad Charity

It would be rude of me to host an event the same weekend as these other folks.

I propose a date change.... Oct 13-15?

Again I am sorry to do this last minute as I am sure some folks already arranged their busy lives, but I feel it is prudent to change the dates.
:cry:

Agustina and I should be able to make the Oct 13-15 date so please count us in for the next one. Dam if we weren't excited about this one in September and meeting up with all the Ottawa folks again.

Baby Jeep Overland

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Ottawa
Member #

:cry:

Agustina and I should be able to make the Oct 13-15 date so please count us in for the next one. Dam if we weren't excited about this one in September and meeting up with all the Ottawa folks again.
Looking forward to it!
Did you get the new rubber you were talkimg about at the rally?

Migu

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Toronto, Canada
Member #

Looking forward to it!
Did you get the new rubber you were talkimg about at the rally?

[emoji1]

Not yet, will be in early spring time once get the suspension installed then too (so can actually fit 33s haha)

Did however install 2" lift up front and an LED bar hidden in the bumper/grill. May be picking up a set of sliders this fall too.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Baby Jeep Overland

Baby Jeep Overland

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Ottawa
Member #

[emoji1]

Not yet, will be in early spring time once get the suspension installed then too (so can actually fit 33s haha)

Did however install 2" lift up front and an LED bar hidden in the bumper/grill. May be picking up a set of sliders this fall too.

Gunna be a beast!

Reactions: Migu

Andrew24

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

GTA Ontario
Member #

That's the goal [emoji2] [emoji41]

Eventually bumper and winch too. Maybe someday it'll match up to Ted's [emoji6]

this weekend is going to be sick, have to email Ted still but looks like we'll have 2nd gen gm's there :)

Reactions: Migu