Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

Willing to have a traveling road guy included? I may be able to do this, and would be driving from the coast of Maine most likely, new XVenture XV-2 trailer in tow behind my stock GMC diesel van, if anyone wants to check out an XV-2 in person. Though probably no RTT, lots of camp goodies.

Reactions: Luv2xlr8

Migu

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Toronto, Canada
Member #

Could be not everyone has picked up on the email thing?
If anyone still interested make sure to read gravel travel's post earlier with the confirm process

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

canadianoverlanders

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Whitehorse, YT, Canada
First Name
Marcus
Last Name
and Laurie
Member #

Hmmm hard group to connect with. I surprised no one wants to meet up for a coffee or a run leading up to that weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

canadianoverlanders

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Whitehorse, YT, Canada
First Name
Marcus
Last Name
and Laurie
Member #

Wow ok. Coffee could be difficult. Has anyone on this thread done or is still running The Quinn outside Calabogie? Or has the logging ruined it? I'm itching for a Saturday trail run before the snow flies somewhere. I don't really care where or whether it's stock doeable or a little more challenging.
Anyway.....if there are folks looking to go out let us know.

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

Baby Jeep Overland

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Ottawa
Member #

Wow ok. Coffee could be difficult. Has anyone on this thread done or is still running The Quinn outside Calabogie? Or has the logging ruined it? I'm itching for a Saturday trail run before the snow flies somewhere. I don't really care where or whether it's stock doeable or a little more challenging.
Anyway.....if there are folks looking to go out let us know.

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk
Quinn is one of the hardest trails around here. My Baby Jeep Definatly coulnt not wben get into trouble there. I stick to mostly stock friendly trails (OF4WD level 2 and some low level 3). I'd like to get an OB meet together though. Even if there are not enough people interested in the original plan. I know a few places we could get together and camp on crown land.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using OB Talk mobile app

RMEWanderer

Rank 0

Traveler I

Horseshoe Valley, Ontario
First Name
Neil
Last Name
Bachmann
I'm new to posting here, but have been reading the forum for a couple of years. Finally registered to post on this thread. I'm interested in coming but won't send the confirmation email (obweekend2017@gmail.com) till I check out my calendar and confirm with the girlfriend and dog. Sounds like a great time. Thanks to Gravel Travel for putting it together.

Reactions: Baby Jeep Overland