OB weekend in the fall?

• HTML tutorial

Migu

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Toronto, Canada
Member #

maybe we could do the trip to Overland Expo East.
As awesome as that sounds, my girlfriend and I are in favour of chilling at Gravel Travel's grounds and doing trails in Ottawa area this time around. Expo East is 13hour drive + about $400 CAD per person

Andrew24

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

GTA Ontario
Member #

As awesome as that sounds, my girlfriend and I are in favour of chilling at Gravel Travel's grounds and doing trails in Ottawa area this time around. Expo East is 13hour drive + about $400 CAD per person
i was out at 13 hour drive and then really really out at $400 haha, i vote for the ottawa area aswell

Migu

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Toronto, Canada
Member #

I'm down for this! Anyone from Toronto want to convoy down perhaps?
We'll be coming up from Toronto as well. Likely Friday after work around 5 or 6 (meaning get to the camp around 11 due to traffic). Definitely welcome to join us if you're cool with the timing :) convoys are a lot more fun than solo!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Andrew24

Luv2xlr8

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Toronto, ON
Member #

I usually do the same! We usually take off early from work, get our bags packed up and hit the road after having dinner/rush hour and hit the road arriving to destination around midnight usually. Id rather wake up at camp then start early a day later :) Girlfriend, dog and myself.
Sounds perfect to me! thanks again for offering the property. Its becoming harder to find now a days. I have some property also 30min North of Peterborough. I was thinking about hosting a similar event in the fall so maybe if it takes off it can be a yearly thing! Would be nice to met some like minded families that want to get out and explore.

Kyle.

Andrew24

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

GTA Ontario
Member #

We'll be coming up from Toronto as well. Likely Friday after work around 5 or 6 (meaning get to the camp around 11 due to traffic). Definitely welcome to join us if you're cool with the timing :) convoys are a lot more fun than solo!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
id convoy for sure, would be more fun than sitting in rush hour solo

Reactions: Migu

Overland ON

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Georgetown, ON
First Name
Enrique
Last Name
Vivas
Member #

Sign me in the convoy!!!! Gravel Travel CANADA, let us know what else you need from us

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: Migu