Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Northern VA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Pukish
Member #

Friends, countryman...overlanders! It’s been forever. I hope everyone is doing well. Anyone up for some coffee?

Reactions: Ranger Brand

FireJeep

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Virginia
I would love to, but I have to work, I am new here but have been in Alexandria for 30 years....... looking for people to hang out with, overland, etc.

Reactions: sappy96

sappy96

Rank III
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

King George, VA, USA
First Name
Alex
Last Name
Kaliniowski
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRKU477
Service Branch
USAF
I would love to, but I have to work, I am new here but have been in Alexandria for 30 years....... looking for people to hang out with, overland, etc.
I'm in Alexandria, just moved here last summer.

Ranger Brand

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Gambrills, Maryland, USA
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Harding
Member #

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend this Saturday as I have some side jobs I have knock out. But if ya'll can still go and meet up, I believe we had like 8-10 rigs last time and 10-12 the meet before.

Nootherids

Rank V

Influencer II

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend this Saturday as I have some side jobs I have knock out. But if ya'll can still go and meet up, I believe we had like 8-10 rigs last time and 10-12 the meet before.
Hey, any chance you're still planning for an April overnight outing? I'm available for the weekend on the 24th so I figured I'd ask.

Brock Samson

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Virginia
First Name
Brock
Last Name
Samson
Member #

Been offline for a hot minute. Moved to the Dulles area...anyone want to do coffee this week?

Brock Samson

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Virginia
First Name
Brock
Last Name
Samson
Member #

There is a cleanup trip at flagpole knob this weekend... I'm always down for coffee...

Boucher

Rank V

Member II

Maidens, VA, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Boucher
Member #

Service Branch
Retired USN
I've been working out of town since Feb 28 coming home this weekend for a break. Gotta shake cobwebs off everything

Brock Samson

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Virginia
First Name
Brock
Last Name
Samson
Member #

Anybody in here mountain bike? Getting back into the swing of things and looking for others to ride with.

Brock Samson

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Virginia
First Name
Brock
Last Name
Samson
Member #

Well I know the river trail in Fredericksburg is awesome as I used to live <10 mins from there. Let me know if you wanna ride sometime - maybe up in Lorton?

SorrTrek

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Pathfinder III

Washington, DC
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Sorrell
Member #

I'm new to the community and was hoping to poke and prod for a new meetup. I've got a bone stock 2021 Rubicon, but a strong desire to learn and do a trip by the end of October. I live in Baltimore, but I'll travel for a good meetup! The goodest boi, Duke (golden retriever), will likely accompany me on every trip.
Welcome. There are some great spots, but most are an hour or more driving. I'm in a squad that does a bunch of camping in the region, and always trying to find new spots.

Reactions: mcspacecash