Culpeper, Va.
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Carter
Member #

I didn't know about this one.
What are the details?
Tacoma World meetup but anybody is welcome. It will be at the new Greentop in Ashland meeting in the rear parking lot, I believe, 11am. Will meet and talk a while then find some place for lunch. Tacoma, Tundra, or T4R anything is fine

Reactions: MAC_JD

100RNR

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Fredericksburg, VA, USA
First Name
E
Last Name
R
Member #

Tacoma World meetup but anybody is welcome. It will be at the new Greentop in Ashland meeting in the rear parking lot, I believe, 11am. Will meet and talk a while then find some place for lunch. Tacoma, Tundra, or T4R anything is fine
I don't know if I can go. My wallet takes a hit every time I get best that place....

Reactions: Casper66

Specter

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Northern VA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Pukish
Member #

@Specter are you ging to the Toyota meet up in Ashland tomorrow?
I appreciate you checking in with me. I’m heading out of town for a week on Sunday so Saturday is all about being with my wife and boys...but more importantly, I have no rig at the moment! It’s in the shop getting its exterior lights and sPOD Bantam installed. Hopefully next time!

Last edited:
Reactions: Casper66

evanstevenson13

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Harrisburg, PA, USA
First Name
Evan
Last Name
Stevenson
Member #

So I modified it slightly. Looking at camping at the north end of Peter's Mill Run Saturday night, doing a short hike sunday morning to a nearby watch tower. Sunday during the day Peter's mill run and some national forrest roads. Another short hike at the end of it before crossing towns into more forrest. Camp sunday night somewhere. Do the rest of the trail monday and head back that evening.

Did you ever do this? Is it full size friendly?

jakeandhisdodge

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Northern Virginia
First Name
Jake
Last Name
Ten Eyck
Member #

Did you ever do this? Is it full size friendly?
Peters mill is full size friendly, buddy took his 4 door raptor through it and did fine. You don't need that kind of power but it shows a massive vehicle can fit, you might get some pin stripes. Just take it easy, its not a one way trail and dirt bikes, quads, and side by sides usually tear it up on the main trail since it can be so open.

Reactions: evanstevenson13

Specter

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Northern VA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Pukish
Member #

Morning all. Just moved to Fredericksburg about a month ago. When/where are these meats?
Welcome to Fredericksburg! Between the capital region, Richmond and the valley there is often something going on (rides, coffee, etc). They are typically posted here to keep everyone in the know. Great having you in the neighborhood!

Brock Samson

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Virginia
First Name
Brock
Last Name
Samson
Member #

Good meeting you the other day. Hope to get out and meet some peoples at some point.