Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Virginia
First Name
Brock
Last Name
Samson
Member #

Alright let's say 1000 at Duck Donuts so we've got something solid and see who comes out!

Edit: here's your notice!

What: Mini-Meat type Cars & Coffee or Rigs and...Roffee.

Who: You, of course, but really anyone. Cross posted on T4R.org. Feel free to push this out to the masses.

When: 10:00 AM, Sunday March 1st, 2020

Where: Duck Donuts
1223 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Fredericksburg, VA 22401

Purpose: Spring is almost here so let's take this opportunity to make some plans, drink some coffee, eat a donut, laugh at our mistakes (come on by, I'll show you plenty). Or don't. I don't care. I'm not your mother. But it'd be a lot cooler if you did.

Last edited:

jakeandhisdodge

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Northern Virginia
First Name
Jake
Last Name
Ten Eyck
Member #

I tried to get my roof rack on so i can look like a real overlander tomorrow but all cam and I got done was fitting a ford raptor bumper up to my dodge. 20200229_163405.jpg

Reactions: Hafaday

Brock Samson

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Virginia
First Name
Brock
Last Name
Samson
Member #

Well...I may have incited a GT-R (or multiple) showing up so no need to feel all kitted out! At least it's warming up a bit...

jakeandhisdodge

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Northern Virginia
First Name
Jake
Last Name
Ten Eyck
Member #

If i was gonna have any car i wanted as a daily driver, it'd be an r35 gtr. Awd and reliable plus they look cool. We'll be like 20 min (fashionably) late

Casper66

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Culpeper, Va.
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Carter
Member #

It was very nice meeting everybody this morning and seeing Jake again LOL. I probably talked to much but it was nice being around folks that held common interests most around here just don't get it.
@jakeandhisdodge are not allowed to park next to me anymore I think my truck has a complex now.
@Specter safe travels on your trip i look forward to some cool pics

Reactions: Hafaday

Brock Samson

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Virginia
First Name
Brock
Last Name
Samson
Member #

Good times this morning. Hopefully we can make this, at the very least, a monthly meet. Maybe somewhere else next time as single donuts took FOREVER.

Evidence to prove it happened (plates blurred to protect the innocent):

Last edited:

Specter

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Northern VA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Pukish
Member #

It was very nice meeting everybody this morning and seeing Jake again LOL. I probably talked to much but it was nice being around folks that held common interests most around here just don't get it.
@jakeandhisdodge are not allowed to park next to me anymore I think my truck has a complex now.
@Specter safe travels on your trip i look forward to some cool pics
Great finally meeting you, and I look forward to staying in touch and getting together again soon.

Brock Samson

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Virginia
First Name
Brock
Last Name
Samson
Member #

Some of us were talking about the app at the meet...I figured mine was super dead, but apparently it's everyone. ;)

jakeandhisdodge

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Northern Virginia
First Name
Jake
Last Name
Ten Eyck
Member #

You guys i am so unbelievably happy, i just figured out how To make a jeep rubricons manual swaybar disconnect work with a power wagons sway bar. So both vehicles have a smart bar, flip a swith and the sway bar disconnects in the center, but you can replace the motor with a manual option. And i was able to make the jeeps work with the power wagons! So that means my dodge mega cab will have a sway bar disconnect20200307_165837.jpg20200307_165814.jpg

Nomadik Nova

Rank VI
Staff member

Member III

Falmouth, MA, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Nova
Member #

I posted this on T4R, but as there are more vehicles out there other than the T4R (say it isn't so!), I thought I'd cross post:

Anyone interested in doing a cars and coffee type meet Sunday, March 1st in Fredericksburg or Stafford area? Maybe we can make this a monthly thing but of course it all depends.

Other than the fact that I live in Fredericksburg which makes me biased and selfish, peoples from NoVA and Richmond can both drive in if they're willing. Just a thought.

Was thinking about 1000 or 1030? I'm always down for early C&C meets but maybe we'll get a consensus.

Suggestions:

Duck Donuts (ample parking)
1223 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Fredericksburg, VA 22401

Warrior Coffee (medium parking)
35 Walpole St #115, Stafford Courthouse, VA 22554

Peet's (small parking, weird lot, no lines...)
3845 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Stafford Courthouse, VA 22554

I've not been to any of these places; I was looking for coffee shops with parking, open Sunday mornings and that weren't the typical Starbucks/Dunkin, not that there's anything wrong with those. Also most Starbucks in the area have terrible parking.
@Brock Samson

Your two local East Member Reps are @JRElaxED to the north, and @Zombie to the south. Please let me, or one of them, know if you need any assistance or have any questions.