FireMedicPQ1

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K5PCB
New member living in Rio Rancho here. I drive a 98 4Runner with some goodies. I love northern NM and southwest Colorado. Hoping to meet some of you guys soon!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
We live in RR also. Agree on the nice pic/rig. Welcome. Hopefully we can meet up in the near future (maybe get the RR gang together over some adult beverages).

cglasco

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Amarillo,Tx
Member #

We are tentatively in for Sat night. Can’t swing Friday night due to work obligations. Keep us posted!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We will be headed out to Mills Sat. morning. Hope you can make it! We will be camping in the lower camp ground.

cmsgtnelly

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Tucson, Arizona, United States
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Nelson
Member #

We will be headed out to Mills Sat. morning. Hope you can make it! We will be camping in the lower camp ground.
Unfortunately I have to work on Sunday. Just received confirmation today. It’s a shame because my wife and I were really looking forward to seeing Mills Canyon and meeting up.

Smokey_Bear_JLUR

Rank V
Launch Member

Explorer I

Oakville, MO, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Kuhn
Member #

Service Branch
LEO (Ret'd)
Hey everyone! So iamjake just posted that he'll be in Albuquerque on March 17th.
I'm trying my best to make it out to this meet up with @Iamjake. I'll be traveling from St. Louis, MO. Any prizes for farthest traveled? lol. Also- I'll be bringing food for the food pantry, as well as some authentic St. Louis Pork steaks for the tailgate cookout!

Reactions: Overland 505

montyPR

Rank III
Launch Member

Member II

Albuquerque, NM
Member #

Not sure if I can post here, I’m selling my whynter 65qt fridge. Not shipping local pick up only, I’m in Albuquerque. The fridge is in great condition, with cover, dc and 110 adapter. I have to downsize to a smaller fridge to accommodate for a drop down slide. $450 firm

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Overland 505