Nashville, Tennessee

• HTML tutorial

Elblanco chingon

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Murray Ky
Member #

Agreed...common sense is a plus too. I can show you spots that 40" tires won't get you out of in lbl...but there aren't many. And fyi: don't rely on the number system,the only "maintain" some roads upon request(usually for grave yard access ) speaking of which we have recently had grave markers stripped of copper etc. So PLEASE keep an eye out and report these bastards if you see them! Few things worse than a "person" who vandalizes a military grave!

Dave_brez

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Antioch, TN
Member #

Gang, anyone up for some dirt devil today? Thinking of meeting at puckets in LF at 12-1.
Wish I could’ve joined. Haven’t seen your fam in forever, but I had to stay home and make chili. Got a deer up north this past weekend so we were anxious to put venison in our bellies. [emoji4]

Last edited:

GoXplore

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nashville, TN
First Name
David
Last Name
Yancy
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4DKY
I should be able to get out for a bit this Saturday afternoon (Dec 1st). I need to run some wiring in my 4Runner for my ham radio, but I should be able to knock that out in the morning.

Tyler.W

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Spring Hill, TN
Member #

I should be able to get out for a bit this Saturday afternoon (Dec 1st). I need to run some wiring in my 4Runner for my ham radio, but I should be able to knock that out in the morning.
Which radio are you installing? I am getting a handheld for now and my license but I would love to replace or add to my CB setup.

JetMechPilot

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Franklin, TN
I’m up for trails in early afternoon...meet at red Byrd coffee in Leipers fork?
I’ve been to CnC a few times. The first Sat of the month is the exotics meet. It’s pretty nuts and there are a LOT of cars. There have been a few times where an off road crew meets up too. Last time I was there it was a big Land Cruiser meet at CNC.

Back to this weekend, where are y’all going? And how long would the trek be? Can a full size rig join in? I’d be interested...

GoXplore

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nashville, TN
First Name
David
Last Name
Yancy
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4DKY
Which radio are you installing? I am getting a handheld for now and my license but I would love to replace or add to my CB setup.
I've got an Icom ID-4100A that I used in my last vehicle. I like it pretty well but am still not 100% sure how to use the D-STAR network and never really got APRS up and running before I changed vehicles. But for 2-meter local comms and repeater networks, it worked great. :)

GoXplore

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nashville, TN
First Name
David
Last Name
Yancy
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4DKY
Anyone been to cars and coffee in Franklin? Is that worth going to?
The first weekend of the month usually has the largest turnout as long as weather is clear and dry. During the summer you will find a ridiculous assortment of cars and trucks that range from the earliest days of automobiles all the way up to mega-expensive Italian and European exotics.