Nashville, Tennessee

• HTML tutorial

JetMechPilot

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Franklin, TN
I think I’m a firm Sunday, but I may need to go earlier than later. Even if that’s alone haha. I downloaded those maps to Gaia. Should that be good enough to explore a bit? I’ve never been out there.

Tyler.W

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Spring Hill, TN
Member #

I think I’m a firm Sunday, but I may need to go earlier than later. Even if that’s alone haha. I downloaded those maps to Gaia. Should that be good enough to explore a bit? I’ve never been out there.
Yeah if you have the maps you'll be fine. There's really only one water crossing that ever gets "deep" and even then it's maybe only 15" or so... Nothing too crazy!

JetMechPilot

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Franklin, TN
OK great.

A little help needed here. I opened the KMZ file in GAIA on my iphone. When I click one of the trails, it gives me the option to view in the "Main Map" and I see a lot of colored roads. Are all of these colored roads dirt or gravel roads that are a part of the Dirt Devil? Never used this app before....Just want to make sure. Thanks in advance.

Tyler.W

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Spring Hill, TN
Member #

OK great.

A little help needed here. I opened the KMZ file in GAIA on my iphone. When I click one of the trails, it gives me the option to view in the "Main Map" and I see a lot of colored roads. Are all of these colored roads dirt or gravel roads that are a part of the Dirt Devil? Never used this app before....Just want to make sure. Thanks in advance.
Not sure what set you downloaded but that sounds about right! I could send you a link to the file that I have that has the main trail on it if you'd like.

JetMechPilot

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Franklin, TN
Are they the same map in different files? Either work with GAIA?

Edit. Got it. GPX opened up for me. Thanks man

What is the general consensus on accessibility? Are we going to run into private property and piss some people off or is this generally a pretty safe trip?

Last edited:

Tyler.W

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Spring Hill, TN
Member #

Are they the same map in different files? Either work with GAIA?

Edit. Got it. GPX opened up for me. Thanks man

What is the general consensus on accessibility? Are we going to run into private property and piss some people off or is this generally a pretty safe trip?
As long as you stay on the roads you shouldn't have any issues. They're all public roads.

Reactions: JetMechPilot

Cully74

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Old Hickory, Nashville, Tennessee, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Cullum
Member #

OK great.

The file I posted does have different colored roads in it. And they are all dirt or gravel. Should be about 73 roads.