Nashville, Tennessee

• HTML tutorial

monjorrow

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

US
New member here in Spring Hill. Getting our '18 silverado ready for a 17 day road trip/adventure out west. Arizona, New Mexico, Texas and Utah. Got a camper top with a sleeper setup ready to go. I'm working on a roof top shower and dual battery setup and then we will hopefully be ready to roll out on Dec 22.
20180617_090905.jpegIMG_20181102_133832_390.jpeg

Cully74

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Old Hickory, Nashville, Tennessee, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Cullum
Member #

New member here in Spring Hill. Getting our '18 silverado ready for a 17 day road trip/adventure out west. Arizona, New Mexico, Texas and Utah. Got a camper top with a sleeper setup ready to go. I'm working on a roof top shower and dual battery setup and then we will hopefully be ready to roll out on Dec 22.
View attachment 78106View attachment 78107
Welcome!

Theo

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nashville
Member #

I'll be heading out to Arizona as well. Going to Tucson, hitting a bunch of trails towards Globe. Then to Sedona for a few days. Lots of trails up there but but higher elevation towards Flagstaff my have closures. Also plan on stopping for night in Roswell... My wife and I will be hitting the road early sat 12.8. Just wanted to put it out there before posting pics.

Reactions: Tyler.W

Lore Mmutle

Rank 0

Traveler I

Chicago, IL, USA
First Name
Lore
Last Name
Mmutle
Hello everyone. My name is Lore (Lor-ay) I'm new to both Nashville (Tennessee as a state) and overlanding. I'm about to buy a Gen 2 Xterra by EOW - does anyone have a solid mechanic they'd recommend. Before I start adding and outfitting I want to make sure it's reliable since it's going to be my daily driver.

Reactions: GoXplore

Cully74

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Old Hickory, Nashville, Tennessee, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Cullum
Member #

Hello everyone. My name is Lore (Lor-ay) I'm new to both Nashville (Tennessee as a state) and overlanding. I'm about to buy a Gen 2 Xterra by EOW - does anyone have a solid mechanic they'd recommend. Before I start adding and outfitting I want to make sure it's reliable since it's going to be my daily driver.
Welcome to the group!

Theo

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nashville
Member #

Don't know a mechanic but I have a '14 frontier pro4x (basically same as xterra) I have done a lot of work on. They are solid trucks. Pre 2011 models had an issue with coolant getting into the trans fluid but I believe that was all fixed under a recall so probably won't be an issue.

Reactions: Cully74

monjorrow

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

US
I'll be heading out to Arizona as well. Going to Tucson, hitting a bunch of trails towards Globe. Then to Sedona for a few days. Lots of trails up there but but higher elevation towards Flagstaff my have closures. Also plan on stopping for night in Roswell... My wife and I will be hitting the road early sat 12.8. Just wanted to put it out there before posting pics.
Sedona is our main destination as well. We aren't leaving until 12/22 or else I would say we could meet up out there one day.

Theo

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nashville
Member #

I would be up for some trails, I'm off that week and will have a better idea of what is going on when we get back Sunday.

Reactions: Tyler.W