Launch Member

Advocate III

Old Hickory, Nashville, Tennessee, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Cullum
Member #

Cully74, that would be great. Can you email it?
Sure. Just let me know where to send it. From what I remember I plugged my phone to my laptop, and then imported the file into Gaia that way. You may be able to email it to yourself and then import from your device. Not sure on that...

Reactions: Tyler.W

JetMechPilot

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Franklin, TN
I may have to rethink Saturday. It is calling for 60-70% chance right during the time we would be running, and being this is the first time I'm taking my family out, I want them to be able to at least have some decent weather. So I think I may do this Sunday now. Guy N. Cognito, if you are wanting to go on Sunday still, what time are you available?

Tyler.W

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Spring Hill, TN
Member #

I have done it once in the rain and it was no different than usual, but since it has been raining on and off for a couple days that may make the crossings deeper/more fun.

Reactions: Jose

Cully74

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Old Hickory, Nashville, Tennessee, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Cullum
Member #

I have done it once in the rain and it was no different than usual, but since it has been raining on and off for a couple days that may make the crossings deeper/more fun.
Yes it must have been raining a whole bunch that one time. It was deep enough that at one point I had a couple watching me cross some water, waiting to see if I made it or not. Lol. However, every other time I went when it was raining it was normal.