Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Jeffrey
Last Name
Dill
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4FOZ

Not to derail the conversation about the next meetup, but here's some more GoPro footage. Come for hearing me say "fuck" when I see the washed out ditch from the last section of Musterground Rd. Stay for the heavy sigh after I go over it.
Haha nice. Was that a sigh of relief that you didn't fall down into the gulley?

That last section we hit was super fun.

JasKolp

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Idaho, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Kolp
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4TLR
Last bit of GoPro footage. Following the Wander Wagon through the mud holes

I really need to get a gopro setup like this! My dashcam is good on road but it cuts out and corrupts data when off roading...

JasKolp

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Idaho, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Kolp
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4TLR
ok so potentially Saturday 11/23. This will probably have to be a "pick a date" and whoever can make it, can make it...or we'll never get a date picked
I won't be able to make it, but I wasn't planning on attending the next meet up anyway since I'm taking an unrelated trip in December I need to save time/money for.

JButtress

Rank VI

Traveler II

Chattanooga, TN, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Buttress
Member #

Ok so I created the Rally Point for 11am on 11/23 at the White Water Center. Link is below. I sent invites out to everyone that I remembered the username.

Reactions: BamSilverado15

Jeffrey Dill

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Jeffrey
Last Name
Dill
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4FOZ
were the gates open at musterground on the NC SC border and on augur hole at the river?
We never had a chance to explore Auger Hole so we didn't get to see if either of those gates were open. We were on Musterground for 6.5 hours. It was a little slow going because we had to clear at least 5 downed trees off the trail.

Sasquatch SC

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Jefferson County, Colorado, United States
First Name
Trey
Last Name
Hayes
Member #

Put together a video with some of the footage I got with my Akaso Brave 4. Unfortunately, my battery died right after the 4th trail clearing, so I don't have the winching of obstacle 5 or any of that last section of trail.

That's awesome. I love the view from the rack and you had some good tunes there. Sorry about Berk... she's a little fatty and a predator of any snacks! She may be a LITTLE bit spoiled.