Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Jeffrey
Last Name
Dill
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4FOZ

7 minutes of me following Tom's majestic Jeep through the mud and ruts.
Kyle, thanks for posting the video. It reminds me of just what a great time I had this weekend and what a great group of people we had there.
That's some great footage. We really couldn't have asked for a better day out on the trail. Or a better weekend as a whole.

Reactions: quadabaum

Staticline40

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Fort Mill, SC, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Tebo
Member #

Service Branch
US Army Retired
What are everyone's thoughts on the next meet-up? With the Holidays fast approaching and the colder temps coming perhaps we should consider a Charlotte area, or somewhere else, meet and greet that would involve lunch, socializing and checking out the rigs... Just an idear

JButtress

Rank VI

Traveler II

Chattanooga, TN, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Buttress
Member #

What are everyone's thoughts on the next meet-up? With the Holidays fast approaching and the colder temps coming perhaps we should consider a Charlotte area, or somewhere else, meet and greet that would involve lunch, socializing and checking out the rigs... Just an idear
I like the idea of a social to meet folks and check out rigs

Jeffrey Dill

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Jeffrey
Last Name
Dill
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4FOZ
Yup, I like that idea.

Apdski

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Raleigh, NC, USA
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
D
Member #

I was toying with the idea of trying to do hurricane creek or old 105 over the thanksgiving holiday. maybe like a saturday-sunday thing. not 100% I will even be able to, just thought it was worth mentioning that I was considering it. I will be visiting family for the holiday which will put me closer to the mountains than Raleigh.

I would also be very on board for a meet up

THorner

Rank V
Investor

Enthusiast III

Sharpsburg, NC, USA
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Horner
Member #

Sounds like a good idea to me too. Maybe @NC-Trooper will be able to duck out of dad duties for a few hours and join in. Good way to keep the dream alive over the winter months.

Last edited:

Staticline40

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Fort Mill, SC, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Tebo
Member #

Service Branch
US Army Retired
Sounds like a good idea to me too. Maybe @NC-Trooper will be able to duck out of dad duties for a few hours and join in. Good way to keep the dream alive over the wi ter months.
I'll scout a couple places this weekend in the area and let everyone know...

Staticline40

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Fort Mill, SC, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Tebo
Member #

Service Branch
US Army Retired
Some ideas off the top of my head are:
White Water Center, as far as I know the food places are open on the weekends, however you have to pay to park
Bang Bang Burgers in Southend
Heist Brewery on Woodward Avenue

Jeffrey Dill

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Jeffrey
Last Name
Dill
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4FOZ
Some ideas off the top of my head are:
White Water Center, as far as I know the food places are open on the weekends, however you have to pay to park
Bang Bang Burgers in Southend
Heist Brewery on Woodward Avenue
WWC could be cool. It'd be fun to hit the MTB trails too while we're there – any other mountain bikers?