Status
Not open for further replies.

___c__h__r__i__s___

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Fremont, Ca
Member #

Are you an Overland Bound Member with a Badge and a number? If so, upgrade your forum account for free! You will gain access to the private Member Forums, the Member Map, and the Overland Bound Member Event Calendar!

PM me with any questions. Post in this forums to have your account upgraded.

-Michael

Reactions: Michael

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Hmm well I did purchase this pack... Does that count?

The Ultimate Member Pack will equip you with two (2) Overland Bound Emblems complete with your exclusive laser etched member number, our premium 'Outfit & Explore' t-shirt, a 5-pack of our heavy duty UV coated Overland Bound stickers, and an optional Member Patch with your member number. We'll also designate you as a Member in our forums with a specially designated Member badge!
Sure does! Upgraded!

Reactions: Scott Murray

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Ah ha. See, I don't have that exclusive membership. I just have a single badge w/an OB number

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk
It's not exclusive. A member is a member. No member is better than another member. The Ultimate pack just has more goodies at a discount for those that want two emblems and more stuff.

M

Reactions: Scott Murray

Scott Murray

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Leinster WA, Australia
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Murray
Member #

It's not exclusive. A member is a member. No member is better than another member. The Ultimate pack just has more goodies at a discount for those that want two emblems and more stuff.

M
Yeah thats why I got the pack, need two emblems as I have 2 4wd's and who doesn't love stickers and T-Shirts???

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
I'm not showing as a member yet. Also not sure if it shows weather your a supporter as well.

Joe OB2246

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Thank you for your support! We really appreciate it! I have also upgraded your account to "Member"! I see both your supporter banner and your Member banner on your profile. We will migrate these these feature to the mobile app soon, but you may want to check out the site on web to see that you have features (I note you are using OB Talk).

M

Reactions: CapeXterra
Status
Not open for further replies.