Reno, Nevada, United States
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Got an email showing my order number #28509, but never got the email with the upgrade link. Not sure if the "order number" is actually my member number? Either way, can you upgrade my acct for me or lmk if there is something else I need to do...... Much appreciated!
Looks done but if you haven't already, you will still need to fill out your profile with name, Use anything for last name (initial or grip or anything), put your region, and select if you want to show on the map or not and there are some other preferences to decide, once that is complete, all done!

Jim

Reactions: silvergypsy

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Got the membership in the mail but have not received an email link. Sent an email yesterday with no response yet, just checking in #22177.
Got ya done but if you haven't already, you will still need to fill out your profile with name, Use anything for last name (initial or grip or anything), put your region, and select if you want to show on the map or not and there are some other preferences to decide, once that is complete, all done!

Jim

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
i just received my member ship as a gift not sure how to upgrade
Got ya done but if you haven't already, you will still need to fill out your profile with name, Use anything for last name (initial or grip or anything), put your region, and select if you want to show on the map or not and there are some other preferences to decide, once that is complete, all done!

Jim

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Hey folks, I just joined as well #21037. Can my account be upgraded and how can I sign up for the OB 2.0? I inputted my information through the webpage.

Jim

Reactions: Mrunal21

Wilsonians

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Chandler, AZ, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

Just got my member number in the Mail. #21149. I updated my member profile number, but need to be upgraded on you end I believe :) Please and thank you.

quicksand

Rank III
Launch Member

Traveler III

Minnesota
First Name
Benjamin
Last Name
Hall
Member #

Hey, I got my order number but have not recived my member number email yet. Help?

Order number #28568

jkinder

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Las Vegas, NV, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Kinder
Member #

Jim
Hi Jim,

I used my order number for member number, not realizing. My badge came yesterday. Can it be changed to 21105

jkinder

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Las Vegas, NV, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Kinder
Member #

Hey, I got my order number but have not recived my member number email yet. Help?

Order number #28568
Hey, I think you have to wait till the badge arrives in the mail. I mistakenly used my order number. Badge arrives with member number about a week later for me.

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Still no email or upgrade.....

Jim

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Happy New Year from member number 21041.
Cannot wait to get started.

Jim

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV

Order number #28568
Looks like you're done but if you haven't already, you will still need to fill out your profile with name, Use anything for last name (initial or grip or anything), put your region, and select if you want to show on the map or not and there are some other preferences to decide, once that is complete, all done!

Jim

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Unsure if i got the email #4415
Looks like you're done but if you haven't already, you will still need to fill out your profile with name, Use anything for last name (initial or grip or anything), put your region, and select if you want to show on the map or not and there are some other preferences to decide, once that is complete, all done!

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.