Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Central OR Coast
First Name
Martin
Last Name
S.
Member #

Received membership as a gift. In laws sent me a paper copy of an email, but they deleted the original email (with link) from their account... Boo... It's making activation confusing...

OB# 21803

Thanks!!!

Gone_xtrkn

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Houston, TX, USA
First Name
Brendon
Last Name
P
Member #

Good afternoon!

My membership was given as a gift and I don’t seem to have gotten the email. I’m #21726, can provide other verification if necessary.

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, Nevada, United States
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Received my number but never got the email.
Got ya done but if you haven't already, you will still need to fill out your profile with name, Use anything for last name (initial or grip or anything), put your region, and select if you want to show on the map or not and there are some other preferences to decide, once that is complete, all done!

Jim

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
No email here #21036
Got ya done but if you haven't already, you will still need to fill out your profile with name, Use anything for last name (initial or grip or anything), put your region, and select if you want to show on the map or not and there are some other preferences to decide, once that is complete, all done!

Jim

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Looks like I need to upgrade, member number is 21990
Looks done but if you haven't already, you will still need to fill out your profile with name, Use anything for last name (initial or grip or anything), put your region, and select if you want to show on the map or not and there are some other preferences to decide, once that is complete, all done!

Jim

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Received membership as a gift. In laws sent me a paper copy of an email, but they deleted the original email (with link) from their account... Boo... It's making activation confusing...

OB# 21803

Thanks!!!
Looks done but if you haven't already, you will still need to fill out your profile with name, Use anything for last name (initial or grip or anything), put your region, and select if you want to show on the map or not and there are some other preferences to decide, once that is complete, all done!

Jim

Reactions: Munga Brown

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Good afternoon!

My membership was given as a gift and I don’t seem to have gotten the email. I’m #21726, can provide other verification if necessary.

Jim

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
No email. Got the number.

OB #21857. Thank you.

Jim

silvergypsy

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Maquoketa, IA, USA
First Name
Theresa
Last Name
Leppert
Member #

Got an email showing my order number #28509, but never got the email with the upgrade link. Not sure if the "order number" is actually my member number? Either way, can you upgrade my acct for me or lmk if there is something else I need to do...... Much appreciated!

GX470fm

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

South Portland, Maine
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Faulkner-Macklin
Member #

Got the membership in the mail but have not received an email link. Sent an email yesterday with no response yet, just checking in #22177.

Mrunal21

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

SoCal
First Name
Mrunal
Last Name
Trivedi
Member #

Hey folks, I just joined as well #21037. Can my account be upgraded and how can I sign up for the OB 2.0? I inputted my information through the webpage.

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
28503...little late to the party

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.