Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
So, buy the membership and I get upgraded, yes?
I think I got that.
Yes, right now you have joined the forum, but you can buy a membership (Click "Shop" at top of page) and you will be joining Overland Bound and that has privileges and things that you can read about in the membership details.

Jim

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Still haven't heard I'd I've been updated. Member #17659
Got ya done but if you haven't already, you will still need to fill out your profile with name, Use anything for last name (initial or grip or anything), put your region, and select if you want to show on the map or not and there are some other preferences to decide, once that is complete, all done!

Jim

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Hello, my member number is 20803..

Thanks,
Looks done but you will still need to fill out your profile with name, Use anything for last name (initial or grip or anything), put your region, and select if you want to show on the map or not and there are some other preferences to decide, once that is complete, all done!

Jim

lil ford

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Las Vegas
First Name
HECTOR
Last Name
MALDONADO
Member #

Hi, I don't think the upgrade went thru. I received the email with my # and the activation code. I am looking under the picture to the left and I do not see the "member" banner, I think I'm broken, LOL, help please, haaa

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Hi, I don't think the upgrade went thru. I received the email with my # and the activation code. I am looking under the picture to the left and I do not see the "member" banner, I think I'm broken, LOL, help please, haaa
Looks done (I see it) but you will still need to fill out your profile with name, Use anything for last name (initial or grip or anything), put your region, and select if you want to show on the map or not and there are some other preferences to decide, once that is complete, all done!

Jim

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Hi All! My badge number is 19163 Can you upgrade? I am not able to see the email link.
Looks done but you will still need to fill out your profile with name, Use anything for last name (initial or grip or anything), put your region, and select if you want to show on the map or not and there are some other preferences to decide, once that is complete, all done!

Jim

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Just trying to upgrade
Looks done (I see it) but you will still need to fill out your profile with name, Use anything for last name (initial or grip or anything), put your region, and select if you want to show on the map or not and there are some other preferences to decide, once that is complete, all done!

Jim

Reactions: Fletcher8969

JF Lux

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Luxembourg
First Name
John
Last Name
Ford
Member #

Hi - I have member ID 19899 and joined the forum. But unable to trigger the member upgrade.
Thanks.

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Hi - I have member ID 19899 and joined the forum. But unable to trigger the member upgrade.
Thanks.
Got ya done but if you haven't already, you will still need to fill out your profile with name, Use anything for last name (initial or grip or anything), put your region, and select if you want to show on the map or not and there are some other preferences to decide, once that is complete, all done!

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.