Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Can you tell me what would be different if my account was upgraded, and what I need to do to if it's not...
Your account is already upgraded. You can tell, because you already have the ?Member? banner under your name in your profile (on the web version.)

You have access to the Member forums, map, creating Rally Point events, etc.

@18Runner You are good to go now, too.

Reactions: H3Coyote

Jon Foerster

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Are you an Overland Bound Member with a Badge and a number? If so, upgrade your forum account for free! You will gain access to the private Member Forums, the Member Map, and the Overland Bound Member Event Calendar!

PM me with any questions. Post in this forums to have your account upgraded.

-Michael

PLEASE NOTE: Clicking on the link in your Member Number email will automatically upgrade your account, and give you access to Member features. No need to post in this thread if your account has already been upgraded.

Not sure if your account has been upgraded? On the web version of the forum, you will have a "Member" banner under your user name in the profile panel to the left.
I’m VERY new to being on a forum. I came across Overland bound on YouTube and i’ve been watching on there. And finally checked out the website. I’m trying to get more involved. While signing up I may have done it twice w/ my work email & home. Didn’t mean too, but my internet was moving slow so I got confused while it was working and sending confirmation email.
Not sure how to PM you so I’m replying to this.
JF

Brian A

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Redwood City, CA
Member #

Hey Everyone,
Just joined the team and eager to learn more about being in the group! I"m member 8946 but still waiting to get the upgraded account. Thanks Michael!

Daulton McCoy

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Bowling Green, Kentucky
Member #

Hello Steve and the rest of the Overland Bound Crew,

I looked to see if i was officially a member and I don't see the little gold member emblem in my profile. How do I do it or do you? My number is #9132

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.