Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Everyone updated except @Whytiptoe. Please let me know when you get your member number.

@Morgan House Curious why two badges? You and a friend? The badge represents the member (and spouse) so we don't often see a member with two badge numbers.

Reactions: Whytiptoe

Morgan House

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Everyone updated except @Whytiptoe. Please let me know when you get your member number.

@Morgan House Curious why two badges? You and a friend? The badge represents the member (and spouse) so we don't often see a member with two badge numbers.
I actually bought separate ones for my husband and I. His is personal/business so I wanted him to have a separate one

Sent from my SM-G955U using OB Talk mobile app

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

His is personal/business so I wanted him to have a separate one
Ah, okay. I just wanted to make sure that you knew that the number = member. Some folks think they need two numbers for two vehicles, or vehicle and trailer. Which reminds me; I need to put my spare badge on my Hiker Trailer!

Thanks for your support!
Steve

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Should I expect an email with my member #?
Yes, you will receive an email with your order number, member number, and a link to upgrade your account. Once you click the link, you should see the "Member" banner under your name to the left. If so, no need to post again in here; you'll already be upgraded. (This thread was from before the automated upgrade via the email link, and for those who's link didn't work properly.)

Steve

Whytiptoe

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Yes, you will receive an email with your order number, member number, and a link to upgrade your account. Once you click the link, you should see the "Member" banner under your name to the left. If so, no need to post again in here; you'll already be upgraded. (This thread was from before the automated upgrade via the email link, and for those who's link didn't work properly.)

Steve
Curious on how long the email would take with my member number as I have yet to receive that email.

Thebruise_xj

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Crescent City, California
Member #

Are you an Overland Bound Member with a Badge and a number? If so, upgrade your forum account for free! You will gain access to the private Member Forums, the Member Map, and the Overland Bound Member Event Calendar!

PM me with any questions. Post in this forums to have your account upgraded.

-Michael
Marquis - OB#7635 Thanks!

Guthrie

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Denver
Member #

I didn't see the member number or update link in my email. Just got my emblem though.

#7522 looking to get upgraded.

I hope to get a decent shot of my rig this weekend too ☺.

Reactions: Michael

NM Mike

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Albuquerque, NM
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Miller
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Army
I received my badges, #7646, but didn’t get an email link to upgrade so here I am. Thanks for creating such a great community here!

Reactions: Michael

Ricardo Barcelata

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Atitlan, Guatemala
Member #

Are you an Overland Bound Member with a Badge and a number? If so, upgrade your forum account for free! You will gain access to the private Member Forums, the Member Map, and the Overland Bound Member Event Calendar!

PM me with any questions. Post in this forums to have your account upgraded.

-Michael
Getting started 7423

Status
Not open for further replies.