Earl
Last Name
Waddell
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7GYU
Service Branch
United States Army
I’m interested in going just a bit worried about the rock crawling portion of the trail. I don’t have amor or rails. I do have a 2inch lift and 33 Ko2 tires. Will this be good enough to come out? Question can non members attend as a guest?
I did not see where anyone had answered this question. I think you should be fine with your lift and tires.

Lvfunnyfarm

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Las Vegas, Nv
First Name
Candi
Last Name
Skehan
Member #

Oh man! I'll be in Moab at EJS. I'll keep watching for an event date that works! Have fun

mwilson920

US West Region Local Expert Las Vegas

Protector II

Las Vegas, NV
First Name
Michelle
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

I was going to do a dry run this weekend but was told there is still snow up there. So I have rescheduled this to May 1-2. I will be spending the night in Whitney Pockets on April 30 for those who want to camp and not drive from home early on Saturday morning. I hope you all can still make it.

Reactions: GrumpyRam

er waddell

Rank VI
Investor

Influencer I

Bay Colony Street, Las Vegas, Nevada 89131, United States
First Name
Earl
Last Name
Waddell
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7GYU
Service Branch
United States Army
I was going to do a dry run this weekend but was told there is still snow up there. So I have rescheduled this to May 1-2. I will be spending the night in Whitney Pockets on April 30 for those who want to camp and not drive from home early on Saturday morning. I hope you all can still make it.
This Rally point changed?

mwilson920

US West Region Local Expert Las Vegas

Protector II

Las Vegas, NV
First Name
Michelle
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

This Rally point changed?
Everything is the same except the date. It will now be on May 1-2

lil ford

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Las Vegas
First Name
HECTOR
Last Name
MALDONADO
Member #

Thanks for the update, I need to upgrade my shocks N struts, I want to make this event, but the truck needs TLC.

GrumpyRam

Rank V

Inventor I

Nevada
First Name
Dan
Last Name
DeV
Member #

Service Branch
USAF (ret)
As of right now we are planning on camping with you on the 30th. If we can’t I will let you know.

Reactions: mwilson920

GrumpyRam

Rank V

Inventor I

Nevada
First Name
Dan
Last Name
DeV
Member #

Service Branch
USAF (ret)
Do you have a map file of the route i can upload into my Gaia?

lnye26

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler II

Yucca Valley, CA, USA
First Name
Lawrence
Last Name
Nye
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6OQF
Michelle looking forward to this.
I will probably need to come up on Friday from the Joshua Tree area is a bit of a drive.
To get to Whitney Pockets to you come down from Mesquite via 170 and Gold Butte Rd.?