US Northwest June 2020 WABDR - Washington Backcountry Discovery Route

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!
  • HTML tutorial

Ubiety

NorthWest Region Member Rep Seattle WA
Supporter

Educator I

Sammamish, Washington, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
E
Member #

Love the colors!
Thank you! We call it the creamsicle and Joel calls it his dreamsicle :) We love the two tone paint and will likely repaint the same. Existing paint job was not "professionally" done ;)

For instance
7DEF0BB2-065C-4459-87B3-B4394A8AE01F_1_105_c.jpeg

Happy Thanksgiving all!

armyRN

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Longview, WA
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Dickinson
Member #

Ham Callsign
KI7TSP
For some reason the Drop Box folder for this trip is empty. Any ideas where the pictures all went?

2020 WABDR OB

Ubiety

Supporter

Educator I

First Name
Greg
Last Name
E
Member #

For some reason the Drop Box folder for this trip is empty. Any ideas where the pictures all went?

2020 WABDR OB
Are you referring to the folder under my DropBox account? Went back a few pages in this thread til I got to pre-trip and did not see any links posted. In either case I have no idea, have not touched it. let me know if you got the Dropbox invite from me, and if so, I’ll take a look.

armyRN

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Longview, WA
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Dickinson
Member #

Ham Callsign
KI7TSP
It seems like I had it at one time, as I was looking through it after the trip. My DropBox account says the 2020 WABDR OB file is empty.

Ubiety

Supporter

Educator I

First Name
Greg
Last Name
E
Member #

It seems like I had it at one time, as I was looking through it after the trip. My DropBox account says the 2020 WABDR OB file is empty.
Put my pictures and video clips into the DropBox folder. @armyRN give it a try now.
Anybody else have pics/vids to contribute?

armyRN

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Longview, WA
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Dickinson
Member #

Ham Callsign
KI7TSP
I can see the pictures you put in there. Thanks!

I don't know why all the pictures that were in there before suddenly disappeared.

• Love
Reactions: Ubiety

Ubiety

Supporter

Educator I

First Name
Greg
Last Name
E
Member #

I can see the pictures you put in there. Thanks!

I don't know why all the pictures that were in there before suddenly disappeared.
I don‘t know either, I don’t recall deleting them, I would have removed the folder they are in as well. Oh well, as long as you got what you wanted then all is good. These are only my pics/etc. - if anybody else has some please feel free do put them on the Dropbox or let me know and I will.