• HTML tutorial

Boots

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Central New Jersey
Member #

thats nice, how much was that trailer?
Well, I bought the trailer in stock form. Paid $800.oo for it. It was in really nice condition.

Then started doing all my mods. Added a Jeep CJ tailgate, (m100's never had tailgates. they were made to float). Then added a 4" dropped car trailer axle. Narrowed the axle to the correct width and installed it upside down for a 4" lift. Installed AEV wheels to match my Jeep and installed 35" BFG KM2 Mud tires. Painted it silver to match the Jeep and then sprayed Line-X on the trailer tounge, underside, and inside the box. Had a custom made cover for the bed made out of Jeep soft-top Matt.

So to date I have about $3500 into it.....

Last edited:

VT4x4

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Vermont
New in June '18. 1st Jeep after 30yrs of wanting one. Worth the wait...but the waiting was awful! I've since added a winch & new rock rail side steps for a 5'`" wife. Onboard compressor this year. This will be my first full year taking it on the ancient roads in VT. I'm excited to learn how to drive it and what I need to spend more money on. Eyeing longer trips with my family as I learn the backwoods here in VT.

12AMJKU

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Hadley Massachusetts
First Name
Tim
Last Name
L
Member #

View attachment 90168
New in June '18. 1st Jeep after 30yrs of wanting one. Worth the wait...but the waiting was awful! I've since added a winch & new rock rail side steps for a 5'`" wife. Onboard compressor this year. This will be my first full year taking it on the ancient roads in VT. I'm excited to learn how to drive it and what I need to spend more money on. Eyeing longer trips with my family as I learn the backwoods here in VT.
Where in VT. I’d like to check out some of those.

Reactions: Drifterman

TheWayWeWander

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

SW, OH
Member #

You know many 4cyl tjs had 4.10 gears...perfect for 33" tires with a 6cyl....just sayin [emoji4]
To my knowledge all the 2.5’s have 4.10!!! Which is exactly why it was purchased lol the 4.0 currently has 3.07 and while it’s certainly driveable w/ the current 31x10.50’s, 5th gear is non existent. The axles will be swapped in short order!!

GPsGeeps

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

I recognize this signage. Did an awesome trip in that area last year. Attempted Red Lake in my WK2. LOL. How was Strawberry?

Sgt12XU

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Sunnyvale, CA
Member #

I recognize this signage. Did an awesome trip in that area last year. Attempted Red Lake in my WK2. LOL. How was Strawberry?

It was rocky. Once we got in, it was worth it. Epic place.

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

My Rubicon was sold about 8 months ago. Picked a relatively low mileage 2000 xj Cherokee. All stock except for rigid truck lights and led turn signals and smoke lenses. Added a trans cooler and coolant filter. Mostly taking care of all the 20 year old stuff

Attachments