Jeep Owners Represent!

• HTML tutorial

Motoboss

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Martinsville, Indiana, USA
Member #

Looks great. What kind of paint did you use on what appears to be the lower black sections?
Actually, the black is epoxy primer. I replaced the complete quarter panel, new 2x6 rockers and repaired doors and lower metal work then primed it. Also complete new floor pans-dynamat-carpet and recovered seats, new headliner, complete suspension with one ton front end blah blah blah.
Now it's ready for a complete new paint job. I collected all new body parts, header panel, lights, bumper caps etc. to go on too.
I've got new cb, roof bars, ARB awning and awning room waiting to go on when finished. Next up is a Waterport Water Can.
Thanks

Attachments

PCO6

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Newmarket, Ontario
First Name
Stew
Last Name
Beatty
Member #

Actually, the black is epoxy primer. I replaced the complete quarter panel, new 2x6 rockers and repaired doors and lower metal work then primed it. Also complete new floor pans-dynamat-carpet and recovered seats, new headliner, complete suspension with one ton front end blah blah blah.
Now it's ready for a complete new paint job. I collected all new body parts, header panel, lights, bumper caps etc. to go on too.
I've got new cb, roof bars, ARB awning and awning room waiting to go on when finished. Next up is a Waterport Water Can.
Thanks
Lots of work but it's worth it. I did the floors and put in 2x6 rockers in my old now gone XJ. Fun eh!?

Reactions: Drifterman

12AMJKU

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Hadley Massachusetts
First Name
Tim
Last Name
L
Member #

2016 wrangler sport s. First upgrade was new radio, with back up camera and remote start. Then it snow balled. Gobi stealth rack, Rrt,2.5 in lift, wheels, tires. Kc hilites back up lights. Now working on rear cargo area. I say I’ll take pictures but always seem to forget. So I post up some. First is in the show room. And progress to nowish. Waiting on a few more pieces to the puzzle. IMG_1239.JPGIMG_7101.JPGIMG_0249.JPGIMG_0716.JPGFullSizeRender.jpgFullSizeRender.jpgIMG_1735.JPGIMG_1746.JPGIMG_1761.JPG

Jeepjk16

Rank V
Launch Member

Contributor I

Panhandle FL, USA
Member #

That setup looks sweet. How much did that Tepui Tent with awning cost? I'm looking at getting that setup on our Jk with the Garvin Expedition Roofrack, but I think in all it looks like it'll be about 6k to run that.

Reactions: Drifterman