Hollister Hills 4/22-4/23?

• HTML tutorial

DuncNasty08

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Visalia, CA
Member #

if any of you that went this weekend have pics of anything go ahead and post them! i only took the one above... so theres mine haha

DuncNasty08

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Visalia, CA
Member #

also, i think im going to get the OB Base camp flag for my truck so that whenever im out camping i can raise it above my truck/camp and make it easier to find the rest of you guys lol

Reactions: Jasonb

mitchandbuck

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Alameda CA
First Name
Mitch
Last Name
Hammond
Member #

So i called the events office in hollister and i asked them about fees and insurance. If we have vendors, a caterer , a structured outing in the form alof a compatition and we charged for admission above the cost of the rental of the area, we would need insurance. If, however we go as a giant group of friends who want to camp and wheel together. Hire no caterer and have no vendors. We dont need to purchase insurance. Which is the idea i was thinking about. Just a bunch of like minded people camping and having a good time. @mitchandbuck, although a great idea, I, for one would like to see about having our own "event" not piggy back onto another one. Just my feelings about that.

Sent from my SM-N920V using OB Talk mobile app
That's awesome. I've asked before and I've gotten different info. Maybe policies have changed. IDK
Go for it, I would love to meet some of you guys

Can't make it through the day? Back up, and get a run at it!

maktruk

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Member #

That's awesome. I've asked before and I've gotten different info. Maybe policies have changed. IDK
Go for it, I would love to meet some of you guys

I rolled down ******* on Sunday on my way back from Pismo for shits and giggles. Don't think I went far enough down to catch your shop and I was concerned about fuel. I had detoured because of a wreck on 101. Would have called but no service [emoji16]

Know your way around a 2-stroke carb? I got a putt-putt I need to go purrrrrrr.

Reactions: bacon_taste

mitchandbuck

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Alameda CA
First Name
Mitch
Last Name
Hammond
Member #

Nice bike. Looks like fun. I could never work on those things.