Hollister Hills 4/22-4/23?

• HTML tutorial

DuncNasty08

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Visalia, CA
Member #

hey OB! so im trying to plan a trip out to Hollister Hills for a little camping/wheeling. i've never been there but have heard alot of people talk about it and my girl will finally have a weekend off. Plan is to meetup saturday morning, the 22nd, and head there. Mess around saturday, camp saturday night. then hangout/mess around sunday and leave sunday afternoon/evening. Would anybody else be down to go? Feel like it would be best to try to get others to go since i have never been there and hopefully you have haha

Meta6981

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member II

Dewey, AZ
First Name
Trevor
Last Name
Emerdinger
Member #

Hollister is fun. I can't camp over but might be able to slide down for the day. Sycamore camp is a little more woodsy than obstacle course grounds. Have camped at both though. Hope a group comes together!

Sent from my XT1650 using OB Talk mobile app

BCBrian

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Boulder Creek, CA
Member #

Sycamore Camp also has FREE hot showers! Sycamore sits down in a small valley and is protected from the wind much better than the obstacle course camp. Take some alcohol wipes because poison oak is EVERYWHERE and the oil will get on your rig and easily transfer to your skin.

Jasonb

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Georgetown, California, United States
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Bath
Member #

Well, see you there! My buddy and I are heading down Friday after work. I'll keep an eye out for the ob emblem. Mine is on a lifted suburban on the passenger rear cargo door , over the "suburban" emblem.

Sent from my SM-N920V using OB Talk mobile app