Hollister Hills 4/22-4/23?

• HTML tutorial

DuncNasty08

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Visalia, CA
Member #

Looks like I'll be heading out bright and early on the 22nd. Never been there, and can't get anyone to go with me so I'll be rolling solo. Depending on how the truck does (first time taking it to a park) I'll be leaving sat night or Sunday

Sent from my SCH-I545 using OB Talk mobile app
You gotta stay 1 night at least! Like I said. I've got extra tents and shit if anybody needs lol

Jasonb

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Georgetown, California, United States
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Bath
Member #

Awesome! I will be there late as hell Friday night. Like midnight time frame lol. I have no idea where to go or whatever so if someone gets a spot and wants to save a spot to squeeze my truck in that would be awesome. Just let me know how to find you
When are you leaving and from where? I mite be able to send a rendezvous party ( me) to town and bring you in

Sent from my SM-N920V using OB Talk mobile app

Cam_Cam_Tech

Rank VI

Pathfinder III

Pleasant Hill, CA
First Name
Camilo
Last Name
Sanchez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6QLZ
Make sure you are looking at the vehicle side of the park not the bike park. Sounds dumb but just thought I mention it from your picture there

@cam_toyota_tech

DuncNasty08

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Visalia, CA
Member #

Make sure you are looking at the vehicle side of the park not the bike park. Sounds dumb but just thought I mention it from your picture there

@cam_toyota_tech
That's a good point. And that was just it zonked in once I searched Hollister Hills. Like he said above would it be upper ranch or what?