Hollister Hills 4/22-4/23?

• HTML tutorial

DuncNasty08

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Visalia, CA
Member #

yeah, im pretty excited just to walk around and look at all the rigs lol. i will post again on here while im there to see if any of you other degenerates are there or coming by and keep an eye out for your trucks

Jasonb

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Georgetown, California, United States
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Bath
Member #

The Facebook link is not working or I'm not doing it rite lol. If hhora is not putting it on, they don't close the park. Chances are the group rented area 5 . That is for events and it includes it's own access to the park. I'll look into it further. Thanks for the heads up!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using OB Talk mobile app

DuncNasty08

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Visalia, CA
Member #

yeah, im still new to this whole putting links into the forums thing haha

if you go on facebook and search "Crawlin on a budget" it will pop up for the event :)

once again i dont know ANYTHING about Hollister because ive never been there, hopefully i can meetup with some of you who have been there to learn where everything is

bacon_taste

Rank I

Contributor III

Yup, their registration is $30, they rented area 5 for 3 days it looks like. By the way? Is it possible to camp at hollister hills in your truck? Or do you need a tent and everything? I'd rather just bring a bag and sleep in the bed or cab of my truck than setup a whole campsite

Sent from my SCH-I545 using OB Talk mobile app

DuncNasty08

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Visalia, CA
Member #

ive had some buddies go camping there with their RTT's. I will be bringing my 5 person tent and cabelas camping pad along just incase someone else was wanting to use it or if i couldnt use my RTT

Jasonb

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Georgetown, California, United States
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Bath
Member #

The Facebook link is not working or I'm not doing it rite lol. If hhora is not putting it on, they don't close the park. Chances are the group rented area 5 . That is for events and it includes it's own access to the park. I'll look into it further. Thanks for the heads up!!

Okay, I looked it up, it's just a club event. It mite be busy on the trails but it is still open. Hollister only closes when hhora is running a race or someone rents it out for an event. At that point it will be posted on the website. So far, nothing posted as closing to the public on that weekend.

DuncNasty08

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Visalia, CA
Member #

oh ok. well if you end up wanting to use the tent just hit me up on here. i will have it in the truck either way just incase

DuncNasty08

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Visalia, CA
Member #

oh, i just found my single person popup tent i got from the Army. so i will also have that with me for whoever would want to use it

DuncNasty08

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Visalia, CA
Member #

Awesome! I will be there late as hell Friday night. Like midnight time frame lol. I have no idea where to go or whatever so if someone gets a spot and wants to save a spot to squeeze my truck in that would be awesome. Just let me know how to find you

Cam_Cam_Tech

Rank VI

Pathfinder III

Pleasant Hill, CA
First Name
Camilo
Last Name
Sanchez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6QLZ
Grab the gate code from someone. Phone reception there is worthless. AT&T users I have found cell signal by the bathrooms on the open area campground (next to obstacle area) and the top of the park.

@cam_toyota_tech