• HTML tutorial

Wolvee

ᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) ︻デ═一 pew pew
Staff member
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

This little guy showed up today! Now, if I only had time to play with it. Things might settle down in a couple weeks and I'll get to take it out.

I honestly didn't know if I should get the 48" or the 60" but I figured being a full size truck, the 60's would probably be better. The thing sure is A LOT BIGGER than I thought it would be. It's a beast.

60" Hi-Lift Jack X-treme

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
I've been looking at the X-treme. What caused you to purchase it over the traditional hi-lift?

maktruk

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Member #

I've been looking at the X-treme. What caused you to purchase it over the traditional hi-lift?
For me it was the extra clamp/winch attachment. I bought the ORK also for real hand winching, but the clamp feature really stood out to me. Not sure *exactly* where it would come in handy, but I could see it happening.

That and the extra coatings. I have a habit of abusing and not maintaining my stuff.

Reactions: ShawnR

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Thanks for the info. I saw the video about the new attachments as well for winching. Plus I like the fact that it's coated. I too, have a hard time maintaining my gear.

Wolvee

Staff member
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

I did not know which to get but I have needed a mechanical winch or something heavier than a come along for yanking down fallen trees and different things. The x-treme is the supposed best so that's why I chose it. My truck will probably be one of the last things I need to use it for but when I do need it, it'll be there.

maktruk

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Member #

I did not know which to get but I have needed a mechanical winch or something heavier than a come along for yanking down fallen trees and different things. The x-treme is the supposed best so that's why I chose it. My truck will probably be one of the last things I need to use it for but when I do need it, it'll be there.
Ah-ha. Then you will want the ORK kit. Faster winching. Without it every time you make the length of the bar you gotta rebuild your setup.

The 5 foot bar makes sense now. These things also pull fence line quick too.

Wolvee

Staff member
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

Funny you said fence line, that's my first use for it. I have 600 feet to pull around our property.