Have a Member Number? Upgrade Your Account!

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

Jack Koscho

Rank I

Member I

West Florida
Member #

I just got the email and it gave me an activation code and link to copy it to but after I used the code the page just went white. Do I need to do anything with the activation code or just give you my number? If only the number, it's OB#5822, thanks!

Last edited:

Owen Mundy

Rank I

Member I

Jonesboro, AR, USA
Member #

Are you an Overland Bound Member with a Badge and a number? If so, upgrade your forum account for free! You will gain access to the private Member Forums, the Member Map, and the Overland Bound Member Event Calendar!

PM me with any questions. Post in this forums to have your account upgraded.

-Michael

OverlandAviator

Rank I

Contributor I

EL PASO, TEXAS
Member #

Are you an Overland Bound Member with a Badge and a number? If so, upgrade your forum account for free! You will gain access to the private Member Forums, the Member Map, and the Overland Bound Member Event Calendar!

-Michael
OB5296

Thanks!

Brian Alexander

Rank I

Member I

South Carolina
Member #

OB#5747, please upgrade

QUOTE="Michael, post: 5255, member: 1"]Are you an Overland Bound Member with a Badge and a number? If so, upgrade your forum account for free! You will gain access to the private Member Forums, the Member Map, and the Overland Bound Member Event Calendar!

-Michael[/QUOTE]

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500

Experimenter I

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Member #

I've been on a 3-day getaway, so haven't upgraded accounts until just now. Everyone since my last post has now had their status toggled to Member. @Brian Alexander You've been upgraded three times as requested. ;) LOL!

Thanks for your support, guys!

Last edited:
Reactions: OwenR4968