First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Hello!

I upgraded my membership #22953 , but still appear as a guest in the forums.... Can I get this fixed please.

I know you are busy so thank you in advance!
I Got ya done but if you haven't already, you will still need to fill out your profile with name, Use anything for last name (initial or grip or anything), put your region, and select if you want to show on the map or not and there are some other preferences to decide, once that is complete, all done!

Jim

Reactions: Monty_moose_gen2

Boatpig

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Lehigh Acres, FL, USA
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Abear
Member #

Hi, I'm a new member and looking forward to planning my future adventures, I installed overland bound 1 app and the map tab is turned off ? How do i activate it ? Thanks

Reactions: paramatt

paramatt

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Shropshire England
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Ziola
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
M7MJZ
Hi, I'm a new member and looking forward to planning my future adventures, I installed overland bound 1 app and the map tab is turned off ? How do i activate it ? Thanks
The app is very new and still in testing stage so the map will be added in the future!

Ty Harman

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler III

Longview, Cowlitz County, Washington, United States
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
Harman
Member #

Hi I am a new member as of 05/25/2020. my order number is 32404 and my member number is 26489 and have problems activating account or at lease upgrading to member status and been unable to access various sections. and don't see a yellow bar reading "Member"

I may have made a mess of it when registering and activating not certain but it almost seems like there are two different accounts that are conflicting?

I thank you and eagerly await any assistance!

LumixLab

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Young Harris, Georgia, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Mauldin
Member #

Hi I am a new member as of 05/25/2020. my order number is 32404 and my member number is 26489 and have problems activating account or at lease upgrading to member status and been unable to access various sections. and don't see a yellow bar reading "Member"

I may have made a mess of it when registering and activating not certain but it almost seems like there are two different accounts that are conflicting?

Tyler I am having similar issues
I Got ya done but if you haven't already, you will still need to fill out your profile with name, Use anything for last name (initial or grip or anything), put your region, and select if you want to show on the map or not and there are some other preferences to decide, once that is complete, all done!

Jim
Jim, I'm having similar issues with the site. I can access the forums and the calendar but the member map only shows rally points and no members as if I were a guest. Can you assist?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, Nevada, United States
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Tyler I am having similar issues

Jim, I'm having similar issues with the site. I can access the forums and the calendar but the member map only shows rally points and no members as if I were a guest. Can you assist?

Thanks!
Michael you should be good now....

Reactions: LumixLab

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, Nevada, United States
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV

Ok you should be good to go.....

Reactions: Ty Harman

Excursioner

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Springfield, Oregon
First Name
Ex
Last Name
Cursioner
Member #

I am having similar results with my app usage. It shows me as a member but limited function within the app. I am member# 3341. Any help would be appreciated.

Ogden88

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Chandler, AZ, USA
First Name
Jacob
Last Name
Roberg
Member #

I have an account and am a new member but both the website and the forum app won’t allow me to login. If I click a link in an email it opens and auto logs me in but if I try to log in on either it says wrong password and that my email doesn’t exist in your system

Status
Not open for further replies.