Gazelle Tents

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

TylerA23

Rank I

Traveler I

Greer, SC
I haven't seen one of those nice eBay coupons in ages....
Haha yea. I don’t remember if it was eBay that sent me a direct email about the promotion, or if it was through slickdeals.net. That’s also how I bought all my suspension parts for my XJ back around New Years. Saved 20% off my total cart amount through various venders/sellers.

chris_nc

Rank VI

Advocate I

Whitsett, NC, USA
Member #

Ham Callsign
KN4RBL
Had this delivered to my front door yesterday! Can't wait to set it up and check it out. I have a really nice REI Kingdom 6 that my daughter and I use when camping at a normal site for several nights. The plan for this is to replace a smaller Coleman tent that I use when doing more overlanding type trips where we're on the go a lot more and setup/break down of camp is more frequent.

Attachments

Reactions: Retinens803

Scoutrover13

Rank 0

Contributor II

Thomasville, NC, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Parker
I"m ordering one today or tomorrow. Just a heads up if you sign up for there email subscription they will give you 25% off coupon and free ground shipping. 30 day coupon
If I like it I might think about selling the REI hobbiat 6 with vestibule as the replacement.

Lanlubber

Rank VI

Influencer I

Mimbres, NM, USA
Member #

Ham Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
I"m ordering one today or tomorrow. Just a heads up if you sign up for there email subscription they will give you 25% off coupon and free ground shipping. 30 day coupon
If I like it I might think about selling the REI hobbiat 6 with vestibule as the replacement.
Sign up with who, Gazelle ? Sounds good . I'm planning to buy either a T4 tent or a T6 for it's versatility and removable sides !

Reactions: Scoutrover13

Scoutrover13

Rank 0

Contributor II

Thomasville, NC, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Parker
What I like about the T4 plus is the long side skirts. So ultimately you could remove the floors and us it as a floor less tent and even install a stove jack and actually have a wood stove in this. With no floor draft like most other tent. Just thinking outside the box! Or inside the tent.

Lanlubber

Rank VI

Influencer I

Mimbres, NM, USA
Member #

Ham Callsign
Yes though Gazelle. I'm planning on the T4 plus. $374 shipped. which on is the T6? is that one of the portable gazebos?
It may be the T5 I am thinking about. You can buy with or without the side panels. It is five sided I believe. I hate mosquitos so a screened enclosure is mandatory for me for outdoor living. Ventilation is the next thing I feel is important, if it's not cool inside who wants to go inside ?

Scoutrover13

Rank 0

Contributor II

Thomasville, NC, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Parker
Yea I agree, that's what I like about the T4 plus. The front room can go from screened in porch to walls too. Then you also have a dedicated sleeping quarter. My only concern is stowing it. I'm thinking on the roof, with spray on waterproofing and seam seal. Or possible a tyvak make shift bag. I chatted with Shawn today at Gazelle and picked his brain about it but other than that is all we came up with. I will have to look at in person to make a plan.
Has anyone come up with anything? The T4 plus is actually shorter packed up than the T4 by 4.5 inch. but still 5'-3" is a long tent to store in the boot.

Lanlubber

Rank VI

Influencer I

Mimbres, NM, USA
Member #

Ham Callsign
Yea I agree, that's what I like about the T4 plus. The front room can go from screened in porch to walls too. Then you also have a dedicated sleeping quarter. My only concern is stowing it. I'm thinking on the roof, with spray on waterproofing and seam seal. Or possible a tyvak make shift bag. I chatted with Shawn today at Gazelle and picked his brain about it but other than that is all we came up with. I will have to look at in person to make a plan.
Has anyone come up with anything? The T4 plus is actually shorter packed up than the T4 by 4.5 inch. but still 5'-3" is a long tent to store in the boot.
It will barely fit inside m LRD2 with at least one rear seat folded up. Since I have no passengers, no problem. Years ago they made a one wheel trailer with a Y Hitch For small vehicles like jeeps. I don't know if they still do or not but they may make one for a motorcycle that could be adapted to haul extras.

Scoutrover13

Rank 0

Contributor II

Thomasville, NC, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Parker
Well once I get it I’ll see what I can’t come up with and maybe post something on here about. I was even thinking maybe trying to find a plastic golf travel case and try doing something like that. Or big PVC tubing if they make it that big.

Scoutrover13

Rank 0

Contributor II

Thomasville, NC, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Parker
It will barely fit inside m LRD2 with at least one rear seat folded up. Since I have no passengers, no problem. Years ago they made a one wheel trailer with a Y Hitch For small vehicles like jeeps. I don't know if they still do or not but they may make one for a motorcycle that could be adapted to haul extras.
I just measured my D3 with second row seat down. It’s a bit over 6’ so I should be good there especially with theT4 plus. Once I load in the fridge and drawer system I’m working on that will be a no go.

Reactions: Lanlubber

Lanlubber

Rank VI

Influencer I

Mimbres, NM, USA
Member #

Ham Callsign
Well once I get it I’ll see what I can’t come up with and maybe post something on here about. I was even thinking maybe trying to find a plastic golf travel case and try doing something like that. Or big PVC tubing if they make it that big.
Yes they make PVC as big as 12" dia. I think 8" is about all you would need and they make end caps for the PVC as well.

Reactions: Scoutrover13

Scoutrover13

Rank 0

Contributor II

Thomasville, NC, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Parker
T4 PLUS IS 7'-10" X 14-'0" FLOOR PLAN AND 6'-6" TALL, COLLAPSED 11" X 11" X 5'-3"

T4 IS 7'-10" X 7'-10" FLOOR PLAN AND 6'-6" TALL, COLLAPSED 8" X 8" X 5'-8"

Scoutrover13

Rank 0

Contributor II

Thomasville, NC, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Parker
I had planned on ordering the T4 plus this week but had something come up and was not able to. But soon. I also have a wife and two kids in tow so the bigger T4 is the one I’m going with.