SOLD For Sale - TEXAS - Front Runner Fridge and Storage Slide Cabinet new - MAKE OFFER!!!

• HTML tutorial

Tres

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Canton, TX, USA
First Name
Tres
Last Name
Sisson
Member #

UPDATE: I STILL HAVE THIS AND NEED TO SELL IT. ASKING 1100 OBO!

I have a brand new, never used, Front Runner Outfitters Cub Pack Drawer and Fridge Slide cabinet. Bought brand new from Front Runner and it won't fit in my Bronco because of the slant of the back window at the top. I didn't pay attention when measuring, so my loss is your gain. Paid over $1850 with freight which was a ton.

Cabinet ONLY. No Cub Pack Boxes (they aren't included from Front Runner)

Asking $1300. I am about 30 minutes east of downtown Dallas TX. I normally work out of town but will be home this week. Pick up only. I won't ship it.

This 4 Cub Pack & Fridge Slide Combo drawer system provides a comprehensive and practical storage solution. Easily transport stored items between a vehicle and the campsite, garage, store, etc. including easy access to coolers, fridges, gear boxes and more. Engineered tough for both on and off-road conditions.
Product Dimensions: 944mm (37.2") L x 935mm (36.8") W x 618mm (24.3") H
4-cub-box-drawer-and-fridge-slide-combo-by-front-runner-SSAM005-1.jpg4-cub-box-drawer-and-fridge-slide-combo-by-front-runner-SSAM005-2.jpg
4-cub-box-drawer-and-fridge-slide-combo-by-front-runner-SSAM005-1.jpg4-cub-box-drawer-and-fridge-slide-combo-by-front-runner-SSAM005-2.jpg

Last edited:

Wertsbaugh

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler III

Nashville, TN
First Name
Shelby
Last Name
Wertsbaugh
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Squeaky Cheese Curds
If you decide to ship it, or ever come to TN, let me know

Tres

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Canton, TX, USA
First Name
Tres
Last Name
Sisson
Member #

If you decide to ship it, or ever come to TN, let me know
I may be going to GA or FL to buy a Polris UTV in the next week. Maybe we could meet up. I can also ship it if you like via fedex or UPS freight. Send me a town and zip and I can get a quote tomorrow from Fedex or UPS.