Traxx

Rank 0

Contributor II

Fort Worth, TX, USA
First Name
Carl
Last Name
Grishom
Pulled out the DeLorme Texas Atlas and my readers. I am thinking lunch at Loco Coyotes outside of Glen Rose within the next couple of weeks.

Reactions: cheeny

The Roach ...

Rank IV

Member III

Frisco, TX, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
V
Member #

I'm in Greenville about an hour away from you. What is it you need help with?

I need to get together with someone with a radio set up to check transmission / reception ... sound quality etc... just reinstalled radios and basically need a confirmation that my CB and GMRS radios are working right before I hit the trail.

Reactions: Downs

Downs

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Hunt County Texas
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Downs
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6RBI / WQYH678
Service Branch
USMC 03-16, FIRE/EMS
You should be able to hit the Greenville repeater from the east side of Princeton. There's also the Carrollton repeater that you may be able to hit if it's working.

462.550 tone of 141.3 both in and out.

But I'm in McKinney at Collin College for school quite a bit right now so we could probably link up at some point. I'd just need to throw the CB in the secondary radio spot.

The Roach ...

Rank IV

Member III

Frisco, TX, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
V
Member #

You should be able to hit the Greenville repeater from the east side of Princeton. There's also the Carrollton repeater that you may be able to hit if it's working.

462.550 tone of 141.3 both in and out.

But I'm in McKinney at Collin College for school quite a bit right now so we could probably link up at some point. I'd just need to throw the CB in the secondary radio spot.
that would be awesome ... pm me.

Traxx

Rank 0

Contributor II

Fort Worth, TX, USA
First Name
Carl
Last Name
Grishom
Ran a few county roads today on the way home from Los Ranchito. Couple of them look like they would have been hard to pass in the rain.

Downs

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Hunt County Texas
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Downs
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6RBI / WQYH678
Service Branch
USMC 03-16, FIRE/EMS
Ran a few county roads today on the way home from Los Ranchito. Couple of them look like they would have been hard to pass in the rain.
Out here East of Dallas I don't go out on the backroads after it rains for like a week unless it was alight sprinkle. The roads that aren't gravel turn into quagmires.

Reactions: Traxx

UpirLichy

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

The Colony, TX
First Name
Casey
Last Name
Deans
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC5TEX
Been a while since I have been on here but I am in The Colony. I sold the Taco for a Tundra. Kids were getting too damn big. Now they have plenty of room but I am starting over with this giant truck. I see lots of pin stripping in its future since its so wide. :laughing:

The Roach ...

Rank IV

Member III

Frisco, TX, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
V
Member #

Been a while since I have been on here but I am in The Colony. I sold the Taco for a Tundra. Kids were getting too damn big. Now they have plenty of room but I am starting over with this giant truck. I see lots of pin stripping in its future since its so wide. :laughing:
welcome back!! am over in frisco. started a company building turn-key rigs sold through dealerships.. but would be interested in chatting and bouncing ideas off of each other if you're interested. PM me.

Reactions: Traxx

Tastethesoup

Rank 0

Traveler I

Dallas, TX, USA
First Name
REGGIE
Last Name
BROUSSARD
Hey Chris, Appreciate the
Tomorrow a bunch of groups are going to Bridgeport Offroad park. I will be there there too.
Hey Chris, I appreciate the heads-up.
The Friday after Thanksgiving is traditionally a day of trips up and down the attic ladder for Christmas decorations. I'll shoot you a PM if I'm able to shift some of those around and join you all.