Launch Member

Influencer II

Redmond, OR, USA
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Crisp
Member #

At this point we were stranded and there were dirt bikes and buggies telling us the obvious and laughing about how my friend messed up. But this guy in the green buggy was cool and evaluated the situation and said, "Don't go anywhere. I'm going to get my four wheel drive buddies to pull you out." ( Don't worry, we won't go anywhere.)

Did I mention how nice everyone was in Oregon?

Last edited:

Crispy

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Redmond, OR, USA
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Crisp
Member #

@Ezalis I've already returned from this trip, but I'm going to have to go back soon! Badger Lake will be on the list.

Crispy

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Redmond, OR, USA
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Crisp
Member #

Please let me apologize. I have been so busy with school work I haven't finished my trip report. I did travel 2000 miles, so there's a lot to share!

So after waiting for maybe an hour, all these 4x4 vehicles and motorcycles show up! It was like a scene out of Mad Max for a second! Hahaha!

The calgary showed up!! (thank you!!)

20160528_190429.jpg

Here's the Tacoma getting rescued!!
20160528_190918.jpg

This wasn't the Jeep's first rodeo. He dug in all four wheels to get the Tacoma out with ease! Took him maybe a minute to reel in the Taco!

20160528_191032.jpg

Crispy

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Redmond, OR, USA
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Crisp
Member #

After three nights at the dunes I decided we may as well drive the entire Oregon Coast up to Washington. We stopped at Cannon Beach for a night before finishing the drive to Astoria.