freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hey guys, getting caught up here. I am relocating San Diego >> Flagstaff. Moving for me starts friday and will finish next week. There is a massive uhaul trailer shortage in Calif (everyone is leaving this state) so I have to do it in 2 trips.

Im down for Nov 7th if everyone is cool with that date. Just start a rally point and lets do this!

Im in a fairly well built Tacoma which takes me most places.

View attachment 172826
We are trying to do a meet/greet before the 7th, will you be in Phoenix anytime before that?

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hey Kyle, sweet setup!

I'm up in Flagstaff as well. New to overlanding -- picking up a 2019 Sequoia in early October and then I can start exploring more...
We are going to drive the back way up to Crown King from lake Pleasant on Nov. 7th and also trying to set up a meet/greet before then, thoughts?

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Thanks for that. I was using the AllTrails app, but I'll have to check out that site! Thanks a ton for the tip! What do you guys use for on trail navigation? Again the AllTrails app allows you to download the trail and you can use that, but I know there are other methods. What do you guys tend to use?
We are trying to set up a meet/greet before we hit the back way up to Crown King on Nov. 7th thoughts?

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hey all,
I'm in the northwest valley near Surprise. It seems like the majority are in the east valley but I'm always game for a meet up for day trips or an overnight. Still waiting for my RTT to come in though. Happy wheeling!
-TJ
We are trying to set up a meet/greet before we drive the back way to Crown King on Nov.7th, thoughts?

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
A new video is finally loose.

Yeah! Yeah! Its been a while. We decided to take a break from editing and get some other behind-the-scenes stuff sorted out with our COVID downtime. Well, here we are back on track and hitting it!

Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with the latest disfunction that is Rollin Dirty Overland.
We are trying to set up a meet/greet before we drive the back way up to Crown King on Nov.7th, thoughts?

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
I have tried to post directly to all who have posted lately here, if I have missed anyone Mea culpa, we are trying to arrange a meet/greet before driving the back way up to Crown King on Nov.7th, any and all thoughts are welcome.

IamMachines

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Flagstaff, AZ, USA
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Lauro
Member #

Hey guys, getting caught up here. I am relocating San Diego >> Flagstaff. Moving for me starts friday and will finish next week. There is a massive uhaul trailer shortage in Calif (everyone is leaving this state) so I have to do it in 2 trips.

Im down for Nov 7th if everyone is cool with that date. Just start a rally point and lets do this!

Im in a fairly well built Tacoma which takes me most places.

View attachment 172826
We are trying to do a meet/greet before the 7th, will you be in Phoenix anytime before that?
I will be perm Flagstaff as of this weekend. Im down for a meet and greet. Im gonna be hitting Death Valley Nov 12th - 18th or so, so any meets or runs I will have to work around that.

Reactions: freak4life

TDG Explore

Rank IV

Enthusiast I

Buckeye, AZ, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1DOM
Unlikely we'd do the trail based on experience and suggestions/info from others...much appreciate the help folks. That said, always up for a drive so we'll pencil in the 7th.

Reactions: freak4life