freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Let's plan the meet up guys! Oct 17th? 24th ?

I'm an AZ newbie so you guys will need to pick spot.
Hello Kyle
I was wondering if you are coming down to Phoenix anytime soon?
Otherwise it is a two hour drive down for you, is that something you want to do for a meet/greet?
A mid point would be Camp Verde which is appx. a hour for you and most of the others in Phoenix.
I think planning wise the afternoon/early evening of the 24th would work. I am open to a morning if most others want that, I am not getting much in the way of replies from the people here though.
I think only 3 or 4 have responded so far so the 17th might be too soon.

Reactions: IamMachines

IamMachines

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Flagstaff, AZ, USA
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Lauro
Member #

Let's plan the meet up guys! Oct 17th? 24th ?

I'm an AZ newbie so you guys will need to pick spot.
Hello Kyle
I was wondering if you are coming down to Phoenix anytime soon?
Otherwise it is a two hour drive down for you, is that something you want to do for a meet/greet?
A mid point would be Camp Verde which is appx. a hour for you and most of the others in Phoenix.
I think planning wise the afternoon/early evening of the 24th would work. I am open to a morning if most others want that, I am not getting much in the way of replies from the people here though.
I think only 3 or 4 have responded so far so the 17th might be too soon.
24th works for me. If we can do half way, that would be cool. See what everyone else thinks

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
I am down in Tucson, hoping to get back out there soon once my wife gets back from her deployment.
Hello Warren, we are trying to set up a meet/greet on the 24th of this month, would you want to come up to Phoenix, we have a couple of others in Flagstaff were are trying to figure out the best half way point with.

Wdrell

Rank III

Explorer I

O'Fallon, IL, USA
First Name
Warren
Last Name
Drell
Member #

Service Branch
USAF Veteran
Hello Warren, we are trying to set up a meet/greet on the 24th of this month, would you want to come up to Phoenix, we have a couple of others in Flagstaff were are trying to figure out the best half way point with.
I totally would but I have family in town that weekend :D

Reactions: freak4life

Charles M

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Wickenburg, AZ, USA
First Name
Charles
Last Name
M
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1CJM
Would you be willing to meet in Camp Verde Charles, I know it would be a little bit longer of a drive for you, not sure if going through Yarnel/Prescott or back to 74 would be fastest.
No, I would be out on driving that far for a meet and greet. I am looking for a group that would be much closer. An hour drive is pushing it for me.

Charles M

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Wickenburg, AZ, USA
First Name
Charles
Last Name
M
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1CJM
With the current fires going on up on Crown King it would appear that the Nov. 7th run up the back side is in deep jeopardy.

Other ideas?
The fire is only 20 miles as the crow fly's from my place.. Fortunately it would be near impossible to reach our ranch house.

Reactions: freak4life